Confessions

*Charlotte's POV*

"I absolutely hate her," Emily said, throwing her purse down and kicking off her heels. 

"Why do you hate her? She seemed nice. But she does need a new wardrobe. Do you want me to lend her something to wear on Monday so we're not in the tabloids with a lingerie wearing prostitute?" I said. 

"That would be wonderful. I don't even know why I hate her. Maybe because my mother never tried drowning her," Emily said.

"Well, that's not her fault. Come on. It might be nice to have a crew. You know. You're always shopping together, you're always arriving at parties together. You're literally seen everywhere together. We would be an awesome crew. The Clarke-Wallace girls," I said, picturing it already. A crew like that would make the tabloids every time we stepped foot out the door arm in arm.

"I'm not looking for any press right now," Emily said. 

"Oh, come on. You don't have a job, Emily. You're a socialite. It's kind of your job to have a crew. And you don't. So create one. Out of your sisters," I said. 

"You're right. But you both are going to have to work with me on all the foundations and everything. Our crew could bring more press to those as well," She said. 

"Absolutely. It's not like I do anything all day. I'd be happy to work on foundations with you," I said. 

"Now we just have to convince Lexi. Something tells me she'll be a little harder to convince about the crew and the foundations," Emily said.

"We'll talk to her while we're out shopping. After we've bought her some expensive clothes," I said, smiling and waving my credit card at Emily. We both laughed.