Twice the Fun

*Emily's POV*

The three of us walked in to the doctor's office and sat in the waiting room. We got funny stares from all the other pregnant women, since it looked like there were two fathers. But we were really trying to find out who the father was. 

When we were called back, the nurse looked at us strangely, too. 

"What's the situation, here?" She asked. 

"We would like a paternity test," I said. 

"Interesting. Usually for these, it's just the women that come in, not both potential fathers as well," she said. 

"We're a special case," I told her. 

"I can see that. I'll just take this to lab and I'll bring your results back in a few minutes," she said. I looked over at Jack and Daniel as she left. They both had grim faces, but they weren't acting hostile towards each other. That was a good thing. 

After a short time, the nurse walked in, a weird expression on her face. 

"What is it?" Daniel asked. 

"Congratulations. To both of you. Both of your DNA is present. It looks like Mrs. Porter is having twins. One of Jack's. And one of Daniel's," the nurse said, handing me the test results. "Feel free to show yourself out when you're ready," she said, leaving, closing the door behind her. We all looked at the results. 

"Oh my god," Daniel said. 

"I can't believe it," Jack said. 

"I don't know what to say," I said. 

"It's amazing," Jack said, smiling, kissing me on the lips. 

"I'm very happy about this," Daniel said, kissing me after Jack. 

"This is the best this could have turned out," I said. 

"Do we know the gender?" Daniel asked. 

"Not yet. Be patient," I said, smiling and getting up, walking out of the doctor's office. 

"So how are we going to do this?" Jack asked. 

"I don't know," Daniel said. 

"Daniel can move in with us. That way you're both here throughout my pregnancy, and once the babies are born, each of their fathers is there," I said. 

"Alright. I'll start packing when we get home," Daniel said, a giddy grin on his face. Jack slapped him on the back and they shared a bro-hug. This was a dream come true.