Explosions

*Emily's POV*

I felt someone behind me, spinning me around. And the next thing I knew was that Daniel's lips were on mine. And I was past the point of fireworks or butterflies. It felt more like giant explosions. But I knew for the sake of Jack and the press, I needed to not enjoy it. So I pushed him off. And then out of the corner of my eye, Jack was flying towards him, punching him in the nose, and Daniel fell to the ground, unconcious, blood pouring out of his nostrils. Victoria screamed, and so did Charlotte. All around me, I saw flashes going off, and I knew that the entire thing was on camera, and would be all over the tabloids and the internet the next day. If they were quick enough, surely by tonight. 

"Mrs. Porter, can i have a statement?"

"Mr. Porter, any comments on today's events?"

"Mrs. Grayson, if your son were awake, what  do you think he would be saying for himself?"

"Is this a thing? Are you really having an affair with Daniel Grayson?"

"Was Margeaux LeMarchal's account of their breakup correct? Did you play a part in it?"

"Jack, what do you think of this recent turn of events?" 

"Jack do you trust your wife?"

"ENOUGH!" Charlotte yelled into a microphone. Everyone covered their ears. "This is supposed to be a memorial for David Clarke. None of your dumbass shithead questions have anything to do my father. It's all gossip. I can tell you all for a fact that my brother was drunk. He wasn't in his right mind. He made a stupid decision, and Emily and Jack are happily married. Nothing is going on between Daniel and Emily. She is a married woman. Get your heads out of the gutter," Charlotte said. 

After that, the reporters went back to standing on the edges of the room. Daniel was taken out, and the rest of the memorial was spent in awkwardness.