Hurt

*Daniel's POV*

I stormed into the bar well after closing time. They really needed to learn how to lock doors. Emily and Jack were sitting at bar stools, sipping glasses of wine. 

"What the hell, Em?" I asked. 

"What are  you doing here, Grayson?" Jack asked.

"You told me he meant nothing to you. You told me I was going to be the only one. But then you go spouting off to the press about how happy you are in your marriage? So what? Am I thrown to the street now? Because you were able to work things out?" I yelled. 

"Are you drunk?" Jack asked. 

"I'm not drunk. I'm just pissed. And hurt," I said. 

"Daniel, we're still working things out. I don't know what's happening. All I know is that I love Jack. But I love you, too. Both of you know where I stan on this, and both of you will be updated when I know more. I just...I need time to figure things out," Emily said.

"And how do you feel about this, Hubby?" I asked Jack. 

"Honestly? It's kind of a relief. I think we rushed into the marriage, and while we love each other, I know Emily has feelings for you. I'm glad this came up early in the marriage, rather than later, when we're more established," Jack said. 

"Seriously? You are the most understanding husband ever. And it sucks," I said. 

"Do you want a drink, Daniel?" Emily asked. 

"I wouldn't mind one," I said, sitting down on the other side of her. Jack looked uncomfortable with it, but I didn't care. 

"I'm trying to figure things out. I promise," Emily said, sipping her wine.