Bentley

Michael's prove

So alexa's text me like a minute ago and I'm so pissed off so bad dude cause like he kidnapped her and uggh
It doesn't matter the matter is that I her back cause I can't live without her
As I was thinking Ashton came in aye
Micheal he said sitting next to me. What's wrong with you? He asked looking at me. Nothing just nothing I said leaning my head back on the couch. Well I was walking around outside and I found Alexa's phone he said handing me a broken screen. So is there something you're not telling me Micheal ash said looking worried.
Well after me and Alex fight she was walking somewhere and she uh I said looking down she what Mike spit it out he said looking at me and holding my shoulders. I'm sorry ash but she got kidnapped yesterday. I said looking at the emotional boy that was staring at me. WHAT SHE GOT FUCKING KIDNAPPED BY WHO. he asked getting up and looking down at me. By her ex boyfriend I said getting up to. We need to find her. He said walking at the door. Wait who's going to watch the babies? I asked looking at him. Derek can sense he's her best friend. He said looking at me and having his hand on the knop. Okay so I sat back down and called him. Soon he came. Okay the babies are asleep and if they get hungry the baby stuff is in the diaper bag. I said looking at him while putting my shoe's on. Okay I got them so go find whoever you're trying to find he said smiling at me and Ashton. I'm trusting you and if you do something to them I swear to god I will hurt you I said looking at him with a mad face. Okay chill out I got this he said sitting on the couch. Ready Mikey ash asked walking to the door. Ready I said fallowing him. When we got to the street we been looking all over for her it was now 11:11 and so we just went back home. When I went in Derek had his hands on his hands. What's wrong with you? I asked looking at him don't get mad at me he said looking at me and Ashton. Did you hurt them I said starting to get angry. No but you guys would probably kick my ass he said getting up and looking at me and Ash.
Okay so when you guys left I was down here and for the past hour I haven't herd anything so when I went upstairs in there room I seen that Bentley was gone. He said looking hurt and sad. I was in shock and mixed emotions everything just went in slow motion. What do you mean by gone Ashton asked looking pissed now. I'm so so so sooo sorry guys he said looking at both of us. Get out I said mumbling under my breath. What did you say? He asked looking at me now. I said GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE I yelled at him and walking in brook and Benny's room and seen that Brooklyn was up. So I picked her up and set in the rocking chair. Hey baby girl daddy's here I missed you so much. I said rocking her in the rocking chair. You're brother isn't here nore you're mummy. But they will come home soon. I promise I'm sorry baby girl.
I said looking at her while she was looking at me. Wow you have daddy's looks I said kissing her head. She start to cry so I was thinking of a song sense Alex said she loves when I sing.
I got it I said looking down at her.

For a while we pretended
That we never had to end it
But we knew we'd have to say goodbye
You were crying at the airport
When they finally closed the plane door
I could barely hold it all inside

Torn in two
And I know I shouldn't tell you
But I just can't stop thinking of you
Wherever you are
You
Wherever you are
Every night I almost call you
Just to say it always will be you
Wherever you are

I could fly a thousand oceans
But there's nothing that compares to
What we had, and so I walk alone

I wish I didn't have to be gone
Maybe you've already moved on
But the truth is I don't want to know

Torn in two
And I know I shouldn't tell you
But I just can't stop thinking of you
Wherever you are
You
Wherever you are
Every night I almost call you
Just to say it always will be you
Wherever you are

You can say we'll be together
Someday
Nothing lasts forever
Nothing stays the same
So why can't I stop feeling this way

Torn in two
And I know I shouldn't tell you
But I just can't stop thinking of you
Wherever you are
You
Wherever you are
Every night I almost call you
Just to say it always will be you
Wherever you are

Soon she was asleep I'm my arms and from this point I had tears running down my face. I love you Brooklyn I said stuttering while kissing her cheek I put her back in her bed and went in my room and went to bed and hope that she well be okay.