moving in

When we got to the boy's house everybody was there. ALEX Ashton said hugging me. ASHTON I yelled giggling. I love your hair and you got a new tattoo? He asked looking at my wrist. Yeah I said looking at it Micheal gots the same thing but his is one life
oh that cool so you guys got the same tats he said smiling walking to Micheal and talking to him. I seen calum sitting alone So I walked over there. Hey Cal I said sitting next to him. Hey Al it was silent for a couple minutes then I spoke up Cal listen I'm sorry about the hole Micheal thing and I know he told you every thing but all I'm saying is that I still love ya. And your like a brother i never had you and the boys to. I said leaning my head against his shoulder. Awwe thank Al and I'm not mad I was going to tell you that we should stay friends cause it was weird to me. He said leaning his head on mine. How was it weird? I said leaning my head back up looking up at him. Cause you die your hair like Micheal and it just felt weird to me. Cause it felt like I was dating Micheal that was trapped in a girls buddy he said laughing. I was laughing way to hard now that tears was running out of my eyes. Omg I love ya Cal I love you to Al . So I got up and went to Micheal and seen Luke standing talking to him. Hey guys ready to go Mike I said walking over to him. Yeah I forgot something so he ran the steps and it was me and Luke. So I Gauss you two are moving in and having a kid. Yeah I said smiling looking at my feet. And I seen that you two have the same tattoos? He asked looking at me. Yeah I said looking at him now. I'm going to miss you Al and my best mate. I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR BEST MATE LUKEY PUKEY.calum yelled I was laughing and thinking wow they are so adorable. YOU ARE CALUM DON'T WORRY. Wow I said looking at him then Mikey came down with a little box. And he hand it to me. Whats this I said looking at it that was in my hands. Just open it he said smiling at me. So I opened it and it was a necklace that had Micheal and Brooklyn's name carved into it o my god Micheal it's so beautiful thank you. I said hugging him and kissed his cheek anytime Al he said putting the necklace on me. So are you ready? He asked grappling his stuff and walking to the door. Yeah I love you guys. I said looking at all 3 sad boys we love you to guys they all said. And after that we was of to moving to my house.