what did i do

Luke's prove~

What did I just do I can't believe that I kissed Alexa Micheal is going to beat my ass. Wait there not together what am I sayin like sure they have a baby and all but he hasn't asked her out yet o well. LUKE CAN YOU COME DOWN HERE PLEASE. Micheal yelled. So I made my way in the living room to see Mikey looking mad ash looking guilty and Cal looking worried. Yeah Micheal I said sitting next to him how's Alexa Mike asked worried. She is fine just cult in her emotions that's it and plus she's pregnant it's going to take some time for her to slow down on her emotions state I said looking at them. I just can't believe that I made her upset ash said with his head in his hands. Its okay Ashton you didn't know calum said rubbing his back.
Um guys I have to tell you something I said looking all three of them. Go on Cal said looking at me. Well here goes nothing. I uh I ikissedalexa I said fast. What? Ashton said. Okay I said I kissed Alexa I said looking at the boys. You did what Micheal said gitting up from were he was sitting. I'm sorry Micheal. I said looking up at him with sad eyes. What the hell Luke she's pregnant with my kid and you just kiss her. He said pissed. Why are you mad uh you two aren't a thing so why are you mad. I said getting mad. I'm mad cause she has my kid and I was going to ask her out until you know somebody just kissed her. You know what Micheal I like her I'm a boy that's in love with her okay and I'm sorry but I do so if you will excuse me I'm leaving I said getting my stuff and walking to the door. Wait I herd a sad voice say so I turn around to see Alex standing there with tears in her eyes. I love you to Luke but all you had to do was ask me out when you had a chance but I'm sorry that you but I don't want to hurt you Luke but I just need some time alone for a couple of days okay. She said looking at me and turning to Micheal. And that goes for you to Micheal I herd what you said. I just don't want to fall back in the same pattern like I did with Zach and I'm scared that I will. It's okay we're not like that okay and I promise on my life that I won't let him touch you. Micheal said Hugging her. Thats when I walked out of the house. Why does this always happen to me I hate this. And I hate Micheal Gordon Clifford so much. I promise on my life I won't let him touch you. Oh come on we all know that's a lie. When I went to my house I seen mum watching tv. Hey sweetie she said I just ignored her and went to my room and slammed the door and shuffed my face I'm my pillow and gron why is my life so F up as I was groaning in my pillow my mum came in. Okay what's wrong Lucius she asked sitting next to me. I don't want to talk about it I mumbled in my pillow. Well I'm your mum you have to tell me she said rubbing my back. Ugggh fine I said sitting up so I was sitting next to her. So I kissed Alexa and I told Micheal and the guys and they all looked fine but Micheal was so mad that he just blow up. I said with my head In my hands. I am so sorry baby.
She said hugging me. Hey she will come around she said still hugging me. No she won't mum and she's pregnant with micheals baby I said standing up and walking back and forth. There is a chance sweetie me and your dad was like you and alex See when I was your age I was in love with someone else and he loved me and I didn't know what to do. So when I broke up with him I went to your father. Se said smiling at me. See love will come around just with. And after that she left. So I layed back in my bed and thought I hope love will fine away cause I'm Luke Robert hemmings and I'm in love with Alexa Elizabeth franta.