fun night?

Later that night

I'm still up and everybody's still asleep after the movie was off. I decided to have a fun night. and well your probably thing what is that well
It's what me and Derek made up and it's the code for clubbing or go to the bar. So I sneaked upstairs and took a shower and put my outfit on it was a low black dress that came up to knees
And had a white belt around it and white heels. After I got dome I curled my hair and when I was done I went downstairs and they was still asleep. It was only 10:35 an idea popped in mind I'm going to scream. AHHHHHH
I screamed looking at all of them. They all jumped AHHHHHH WHAT THE HELL ALEX Derek yelled looking at me pissed. And why are you all dressed like that he asked. Because we are having a fun night looking at the boys and looking at Derek. Oooh okay I'll be back he said going in my room. Whats a fun night? Ashton asked confused yeah it's what me an Derek made up. And that is Michael said moving his hands foreword singling that I have to movie on. Its where me and Derek go's clubbing or the bar and that's why we call it fun night I said looking at him. Sounds fun I'm in calum said smiling at me. Were in they all said. Good now go get dresse cause we're leaving in 6 minutes I said going to the couch. Okay they all said going outside. After they left Derek came down. Where's the boys he asked fixing his hair. Well are you ready I asked getting my phone and walking outSide. I waited for a minute and Derek came outside he was looking at me up and down daaaaamn look at you. He said looking at me. I smiled and thank God it was dark outside cause I was blushing like crazy. thanks I said walking next door to tell them we're ready. We went next door. hey are you guys ready? YEEEEES LETS PARTAY calum yelled hahah okay let's roll. I said wait I said stop walking making all the boys slam in to each other. What the fuck that hurt Ashton said rubbing his head. I'm sorry ashton but who can drive I asked looking at all of them. No they all said I do but then i had my license took away Ashton said with a sad face. Oh is all I said. Hey I called a cab Derek said. Yaaay Luke said. Soon a yellow cab came up and took us to the club 60 minutes passed and we was there. And we all orderd shots but not Ashton he said he didn't feel like drinking plus he wanted us safe so. We all went our separate ways I went to the bar Luke went with Ashton calum and Micheal was with me and I don't know about Derek he went some where. By now I was way drunk and I don't know about Michael and calum so I went to the dance floor and candy shop by 50 cent came on and I was crazy. And I felt two strong arms around my little waist. my back was facing The person and I was swaying my hips. I let you lick the lolly pop the guy in my ear sing along and I was grinding against his lower reign. And I can feel him harden against me. Oh my God Alexa the boy said he had an Australian accent and I thought it was Luke or calum so I played with them. Turn around and kiss me they asked. So I turn around to see Micheal standing in front of me smiling and see he had lust in his eyes and a boner. And I'm not going to lie I was turn on by this so I grabbed his face and kissed him. He slides his tongue against my bottom lip for entrance but I teased him he groan and slapped my ass. And I moan. After that we had a make out session. Hey do you want to go he asked kissing my neck. y-y-eah I said trying to keep from moaning. Good let's go then he said so we ran to the boys and told them that we was leaving. Hey hold up we was going to come get you guys anyways cause we're tired. Calum said rubbing his eyes. So me and the boys left we was in the taxi I was sitting between Ashton and Luke was in the second row and calum and Micheal was in the back as soon as we got there I ran to the pool the last one in has to kiss Micheal. Hahahah so catch me if you can I said running to the pool. You can't run Ashton and Luke passed me and calum Damn you guys I hate you guys as I slowed down cause all of them was in the pool. Somebody has to kiss Micheal Luke said laughing oh shut up Luke I said turning to Micheal. I walked to him and kiss him and soon it became a make out session. EWWW get a room Ashton yelld.Gladly Micheal said picking me up and carrying me to the my room we was still making out he locked the door and through me on the bed. BTW I'm not going to write what happens next cause I will feel weird about it so... so when we we're done we fell asleep in each others arms.