Bad dreams and Denim Jeans

My baby boy Beau up there^^ or over here if your on a computer>> or maybe it's this way<< I dunno. You'll find it.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"B, I swear to god if you don't get that sexy ass up off that bed, imma set you on fire. See how fast you get up then". The voice of my best friend filtered through my hazy mind. I groaned loudly into my pillow and buried my face deeper into the soft heaven I never wanted to leave.

I now pronounce us husband and bed. Till alarm clock do us part. Or maybe I'd just have an affair with the delicious warm feeling on my left arm. Damn baby, newlywed and already a slut. Man, I'd be a horrible husband.

The warm gradually became warmer until it was something I classified as freakin hot!

I yelped and shot off my bed, successfully managing to twist the sheets in my legs and fall face first into the cold hardwood floor.

"Damn it Ni-Ni! Did you actually just set me on fucking fire!" I shouted, glaring up at the gorgeousness that was my best and only friend.

She just laughed, throwing her head back, making her bleach blonde, pink tipped hair, sway lusciously behind her. "Yea, told ya if you didn't get up I'd do it. Don't glare at me like I didn't give you any warning B" she scoffed.

We glared at each other for a few seconds more. The side of her lips twitched into a tiny smile, but that was all it took.

We both burst out in giggles, Ni falling over the blankets and landing beside me, which made me laugh even harder.

"Fuck you Daniels, fuck you" she grumbled, fixing her hair back into its original style.

"You know I don't do that in the morning. But when the dark comes, well so do I" I joked, winking seductively at her equally as seductive face.

"Well, as long as you let me watch, now give me your laptop, your porn is hot as fuck".

She jumped off the floor and clawed her way to my black Apple Mac and began to type on it.

I rolled my eyes and dramatically lifted myself off the floor. My arms gave out and I sighed at my puny muscles and glanced down at my flat stomach. I have a flat stomach, no muscles. At all. Ugh, not fair. Ni has more muscles than I do.

"Hot damn" Ni groaned, paying close attention to my laptop screen in which men were putting things where things should not be put, but when put there was probably in fact amazing.

Unfortunately I couldn't verify that yet. I dragged myself off the floor and slowly dawdled over to the door that led into my own bathroom. Yeah, one of the three things i love about my room. The other was my window seat. And the last was my bed. Duh.

Eventually I made it to the shower and did all my business, cleaning my dirty, dirty body. Perverts, watching me like that.

I got out and walked out to try find some clothes when I found Ni standing there with her hands on her hips, pursing her lips at two different sets of clothes.

She turned once she heard me walk in and her eyes set into business mode. "Towel off. Now" she demanded.

I didn't hesitate to slide my towel off revealing my sexy bare self and I strode over to her confidently.

Now I know what your thinking. You two are probably about to get it on aren't you? Well no.

"Have you gotten smaller or something? Christ. Your tiny".

I scoffed at her and grumbled under my breath. "No your just freakishly tall". She turned her head to stare at me with an icy glare and a raised eyebrow.

"What was that schnookums?" She giggled, slowly stalking over, clacking her heels on my floor, like a countdown till my gruesome death.

"Nothing" I squeaked, avoiding any eye contact. I caught sight of myself in the mirror and can you guess what my first thought was?

Did you guess, Damn, that is a fine piece of ass? Well in that case, three claps for you because you're wrong.

It was, eww, I'm naked. Skin! Gah!

Yeah, aha not very body confident. Anyways, Ni smiled sweetly and turned around, picking up an outfit. "Here, change into this, there's a celebration at school today, it's you-know-who's birthday. Tonight is going to be amazing!" She gushed.

I took the clothes without and examined them. Black denim skinny jeans? No. Loose American flag singlet? Hell to the no. Combat boots? Wtf? I didn't even know I had a pair of those. And a black beanie? Hmm, yes.

I looked back at Ni and laughed at her mockingly before stopping and throwing the clothes on the floor.

I reached into my closet and pulled out a pair of grey sweatpants and a black and purple long sleeved shirt. It's cold outside anyways.

Ni huffed and stomped her foot. "Why can't you just wear what I choose?" She whined, sounding less like a seventeen year old and more like a seven year old.

"Because your clothes make me feel like a slut and I'm not trying to stand out at all, let alone on Sk-" "But you like him! You should be trying to make him jizz himself, not hiding behind lockers every time he spots you staring at him, geez, it makes me feel embarrassed for you babe" she sighed.

I gave her a dirty look and dressed quickly, keeping only the beanie as a remnant of the clothes lying dead on my floor.

I blushed awkwardly and scratched the back of my head. "Shut up. You know why I can't even look at him" I mumbled, fiddling with the straps on my bag.

"Yeah, yeah he's your alpha, I know. Future leader of your pack, chosen one of the moon goddess. I don't care. He's your crush. And it's his birthday tonight so we have to go and see if your mates!" She grinned.

I scoffed and shoved her shoulder lightly. "Fuck off slut" I grumbled.

She only giggled at me..... Just in case you guys haven't caught on yet.....

I'm maybe, kinda, sorta a werewolf...

But here's the bigger shock... A gay one.....