Chapter 14

A glance proved my suspisions.

Marie.

She and that girl with brown hair were staring at me. No, scratch that, glaring at me.

What did I do this time?

Their gazes collided with my clothes and I frowned straightning them up. What there something wrong with my clothes?

I glanced back up only to see them shake their heads and smirk while walking away.

Weird.

I was next in line to get my ID from the librarian.

The person in front of me moved out of the line and I stepped.

I smile slightly at the camera and it flashes, taking my picture.

The lirbrarian hands me my ID and I walk away with a slight skip to my step as I make my way towards the non-fiction pile.

I search up an origami and sewing book, check it out, and leave.

That was until I run into someone else.

The back of my hands come in contact of the cool smooth backs of books.

I look up to big black rimmed glasses and brown eyes. I was thoroughly confused.

"Will?"

He gulps and answers back. "Yes?" He asks a little hesitantly.

I can tell he is surprised when I give him a big grin. "We still have lunch together, right?" He nods. "Where were you going?"

"Oh," He scratches the back of his neck, awkward. "I was going to the library. Unil I bumped into you," He smiled sheepishly at me with an apologie in his eyes.

"Oh no! I'm should be apologizing. I'm the one that wasn't paying attention to their own surroundings." I tell him and my face lights up when he smiles shyly at him.

The bell rang once again, signaling the start of class. Or for me, the start of biology.

I tell Wil goodbye and we part our own ways.

There are two seats at the back of the class and I don't sit at the one in the back. I get my suplies ready and was waiting for the teacher when a huge guy.

And I mean, a huge guy.

He had tanned and olive skin along with a strong jaw and drool worthy muscles. His dark eyes settled on mine and I immediatly relaxed when he smiled. He didn't look scarey at all when he smiled.

When he ran his hand over his dark hair, I stared at him. Yup, meet cute guys day definately.

I blush realizing I was staring at him and gently hold our my hand so as not to get our fingers tangled like Nathan and I's did.

He shakes it gently and bows slightly. I could barely see if I wasn't watching him so hard.

"Hello, aggele mou." He said. I could understand but couldn't tell what was off with his comment.

Then it hit. Its a different language. Oh...then what language? Hello, aggele mou. Aggele mou...Greek!

I frowned. Who was he saying it to? The girl must be really lucky for this cute guy to call them angel.

"Why are you frowning? Let me wipe that frown off your face..." He continues in greek. I think he didn't know he was speaking it.

I glanced around for the special girl but no one popped out,

I shrugged and sat in my seat. I debated on telling my name in Greek or english. I settled on English because I didn't want to spook him.

"I'm Sang," I whispered to him quietly.

"Aggele mou..." I furrowed my eyebrows. So he calls himself 'My Angel'?

I give him a quizzical look. "Your name's Aggele mou?"

To my surprise, he starts laughing. Like a deep belly laugh. He's clutching his stomach and tears are running down his face.

He's laughing at me. I thought bitterly and hung my head in shame.

The laughing abruptly stops and I risk a peek up. He looking at me with a confused expression on his face.

Oh great, now he's wondering why I didn't join in laughing at myself. I think and look away.

"No, aggele mou, I'm not laughing at you and I'm just laughing at my stupidity." He says gently. "And I'm Silas."

Did I say all that aloud? I glance at Silas but he didn't give any indication that he did. I decide that he only heard my last statement.

I nod slightly so that he wouldn't see it if he wasn't talking to me. It could be some other girl most likely. I was ugly and plain. I didn't attract attention. Like, at all.

Felt his feet shift under me and I stiffen making sure we weren't touching.

During the class, I relax as violin and a piano duet foes on as we work and I accidently hit my door with Silas's.

He jumps and immediatly pulls his long legs into his own seat.

I smirk slightly. He looked hilarious with his u comfortable expression on his face while his legs were bent at an unnatural angle so they would stay under his desk,

I rolled my eyes slightly. I then sway my feet under my desk so I would hit Silas's.

He jumps just like last time but not as much. I jester that he should put his feet under my desk but he shook his head. I pouted and furrowed my eyebrows. Did I do something wrong?

His eyes flash with something that makes me melt a little and he puts his feet under my desk.

Feeling confindent, I wrapped my ankles around his so he was trapped. But I had a feeling he wouldn't care.