first day of high school

cɦaքtɛʀ 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"mark edward fischbach get your ass up your late for school!" mark's mom yelled 3 seconds later as the alarm clock went off. mark rolled on his side groaning.

he sat up yelling back ,"i'm up!" then he slammed his hand on the clock. he got up and looked at the time. shit! mark rushed over to his dresser pulling out random clothes running into the bathroom. he put on a gray shirt with darker gray writing saying : bazinga! he was wearing fated and ripped up black skinny jeans.

he looked into the mirror and splashed water on his face. too cold! he wiped his face and combed his hair back. he looked into the mirror and smiled.

when the thought of missing mrs. charlie's class snapped him back into reality. he dashed down stairs grabbing his bag in the process and running outside just as the bus came up near his house.

he got into his seat panting heavily. "fuck that was too close!" mark thought, he relaxed in his seat and pulled out his phone and texted three simple words. "i miss you ♥" a icon popped up on his notications reading the user. 'yamimash45' the message read.

"miss you too i wish i was with you ♥ " mark had been in a long distance relationship with yami a british teenager who had loved mark at the start, too bad he had to move back to england. "skype me at home m'kay?" yami texted, mark smiled and sent a reply putting his phone back in his pocket.

at school

mark read the time on his watch 9:45 crap! he yelled and ran down the hall to locker 217 he put in the combination and grabbed his science text book running to mrs. charlie's class. "damn i'm so fucking late!" "mark!" he heard his friend yell, wade...mostly referred to the 'nerdy push over' "not now!" mark yelled bringing his full attention on wade not looking where he was going until crash! he landed face first on the floor hiting his arm on somebody's head hearing a yelp while falling onto floor probably interrupting several classes. "great way to start 12th grade huh mark?" he screamed to himself rubbing his head. his vision was blurry and he felt like he'd pass out managing to think clearly, he opened his eyes to see black writing on to several pieces of paper. he heard someone growl next to him. "oh fuck!" he gulped....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys luna here how are you? o haven't updated anything at all yet so i'm working on this fanfic! so i've been on youtube and stumbled a crossed these two youtubers jacksepticeye and yamimash i already was sub to markiplier so after watching a couple cute videos with mark on jack's channel then i found this pax stream and when i saw mark and jack hold hands i shipped them! but i noticed there's such thing as markimash so i thought "love triangle" yeah so here we are okay!
bye my little butterflies ~ luna ♡