Chapter 16: Glad to be Home

*six days later. Naomi is twenty three weeks pregnant.*

"Bones, I'm telling you. Frank's here. I swear it to my life. Cuts just don't appear on someone's nose. Remember a couple days after Elliot was having breathing problems and you found bruising on his neck, Frank tried strangling him. He told himself yesterday. It's not hallucinations, it's real." Jim insisted as he was leaving the sickbay. Bones just nodded and smiled.

"Jim, you've told me a thousand times. I've cleared you to go home with Naomi and the twins. I want you to get rest and spend times with your family. You can go back to work next week." Bones commanded as they walked back to Jim's quarters.

"Fine. Don't believe me." Jim growled, walking into his quarters. He plopped down on the couch, upset that no one believed him.

"People with stress and an episode like you had tend to have vivid visions that they believe to be real." Bones explained, getting some tea for Jim. He handed him the cup and looked at him, his face completely serious.

"I know you don't believe me, but listen. He had some sort of bracelet that he could use to turn invisible. He can use it to make himself have antimatter, objects moved through him. He can make himself only visible to me, I don't know how, but he can." Jim insisted, setting the tea on the table.

"Okay Jim." Bones said before leaving. Naomi and the twins came a couple minutes later.

"I'm still worried Jim." Naomi said, sitting down beside him. He took Elliot in one arm and Malcolm in the other one.

"I'm telling you, he's here." Jim insisted to Naomi.

"I know Jim." Naomi muttered, kissing his cheek.

"I'm serious." Jim said, staring down at the babies in his arms.

"Block!" Elliot yelled, smiling up at Jim. Jim smiled back and pulled both of the babies close.

"I love you boys." He muttered, moving closer to Naomi. "I love you Naomi. Love you Chris."

"We love you Jim." Naomi said, grinning. She kissed his lips for a long time, grabbing one of the babies from his arms.

Jim placed his hand on Naomi's stomach and grinned. "I'm happy for our family." He muttered.

"Me too." Naomi muttered back, kissing him again.

~~~~~~

Sorry it was short, but I needed a happy chapter.