"We were dating but not anymore." Scott plastered an awkward smile."Not dating, not seeing any of each other or doing anything with each other," He paused."At all." I closed my eyes and rubbed my temple, Scott is an extremely horrible liar. I opened my eyes and exhaled deeply as I sunk into my chair.

"Relax, Scott, you look like you're about to crack a cyanide pill with your teeth." Gerard smiled and once again, I don't like his smile and I never will. It's extremely creepy.

"Just a hard breakup." 

"Oh, that's too bad. You seem like a pretty nice kid to me." He leaned forward."Now listen, guys. Yes, I am the principal, but I really don't want you to think of me as the enemy."

Stiles scoffed. "Is that so?"

"However, this being my first day, I do need to support my teachers. So unfortunately someone is going to have to take the fall and stay behind for detention." Scott's eyes drifted onto me and my eyes drifted down to Stiles. Stiles looked at me and I rose my eyebrows and he groaned. I was definitely not the one to throw it and I wasn't gonna stay at detention for laughing.

My gum popped as I heard the doors of the school open. I pushed off the wall and turned the corner to run face to face with Stiles. "Oh go- that is not nice." He basically shouted. I laughed and shrugged.

"Sorry, I don't have your number so I can't call you to tell you I would be tagging along with you." I smiled and brought up my hand. I currently had the knuckle knife on. "Plus, I got a weapon that can help save your ass if something goes bad." 

"What? You're gonna knock out a werewolf on the full moon with a knuckle ring? Azalea, it's not that easy," He continued ramble and I rolled my eyes and pressed the button, the knife shot out of the side and Stiles flinched. "Okay, yeah." He shrugged. "That can help but it's only one." I lifted my shirt and his eyes widened and I pulled out a dagger and three throwing knives that I found lying around the Argent's house, they won't mind if they were missing three. "Okay, that's good." His phone started to blare and I kissed his cheek. His lips parted and even in the darkness I can tell he was blushing. 

"That was for staying for detention instead of me." I smiled as his phone continued to blare in the silence. I could've just thanked him but I love the way he reacts."Aren't you gonna answer that?" I cocked my heads towards the phone in his hands, he blinked quickly and looked down to his phone and he answered it as he started to walk towards his Jeep. I started to walk towards the Jeep too.

"Hey, sorry, Harris literally just let me out of detention. Literally. And he had my phone the whole frickin' time." I opened the passenger door and slid in. 

"Allison?" I whispered and Stiles nodded as he put his phone on speaker. 

"Well, we need to do something right now. They were asking me all these questions about Lydia and how she was bitten by Peter, and then they sent this guy out."

"Wait, what guy?" Stiles asked as he sat in the driver's seat and pulled on his seat belt. I pulled on my seat belt and looked down at the phone in his hands.

"He was dressed as a Sheriff's deputy."

"They're sending him to the station for Isaac." Stiles said in realization and worry started at the pit in my stomach. I sucked in a deep breath and bit my lip. I don't want him to get hurt but I don't want him to hurt innocent people either.

"He was also carrying this box with something on it, like, um, like a carving or something."

"What was it?" I find myself asking.