5-Luna vs Blackstar

Start from the beginning

After class, I quickly made my way to the lunchroom with the twins. Getting our food and sitting down, we were soon surrounded by our 'friends'.

With Kid sitting in front of me, he told me, "I'm sorry about Blackstar. He can be really obnoxious at times."

"It's alright."

As soon as I finished eating, Blackstar suddenly pushed past Kid and leaned over the table in front of me.

"Hey, Luna! Wanna battle now?"

I slammed my fist on the table and yelled, "For the last time, NO!"

I growled at him but stopped upon seeing everyone's eyes on me. I held my head as I felt my anger starting to rise.

I heard the twins both question. "Luna?"

Holding my head, I quickly stood up and left, mumbling, "Be right back."

I rushed out of the lunchroom and to the bathroom. I splashed water on my face as I stood in front of a mirror.

Keep calm, Luna. You can't let him get to you. Must. Stay. Calm. There's only one way to settle this.

Once I left the bathroom, lunch was over and everyone was returning to class. I went back to the Crescent Moon Classroom and calmly walked in.

Standing in the doorway, I looked straight at Blackstar. "Blackstar, I accept your challenge."

He grinned and jumped up yelling, "WAHOO!!!"

Stein looked at us both. "Ah, so Blackstar wants a battle, huh? This gives me a good chance to see how you and your weapons fight, Luna."

Everyone headed outside to the front of the school. I saw Stein and the other students watching from the sidelines.

With Blackstar and Tsubaki standing across from me, I stood with the twins on my sides.

Drew asked me, "Are you sure about this, Luna?"

I nodded. "I'm sure. Anything to put this cocky bastard in his place."

I held my hands up as they transformed, slipping over my hands. Holding my claws up in a battle stance, I watched as Tsubaki transformed into a chain scythe and landed in Blackstar's hands.

"My goal is to surpass God, and to do that, I have to beat you first!"

I smirked. "You've sure got a big mouth. Less talk, more action."

Maka's pov

Standing next to Stein, who sat in his chair, I watched as the battle started. Luna's main weapon seemed to be her claws. She was quick to block, dodge, and swipe at Blackstar.

"Professor Stein, what are Luna's weapons exactly?"

"Drake and Drew's weapon forms are magic gauntlets."

"Oh, kind of like Kilik's weapons, Pot of Fire and Pot of Thunder."

"Not exactly, Maka. While Kilik's twin weapons can use fire and thunder, Luna's are capable of much more."

"Oh, I see. So using her gauntlets, she can use a variety of magic, kind of like a witch. But I've never heard of weapons like that before."

"Not many have. Magic weapons are extremely rare and extremely hard to use. And yet, Luna can use them with ease. That's why Lord Death wanted to enroll these students."

"Wow, I had no idea."

Stein gave me a serious look and asked, "Have you tried looking at Luna's soul?"