Chapter 06 | Happy

[Chapter 06 | Happy]

      -Flashback Dream-

"What?"I mumble."I-i can't do that.. they-"

"But you love me don't you?.."He asks,i nodd my head."Do that,we can go far away and be together forever"

"But..my parents.. onii-chan.. they'll-"

"You'll do it if you love me"

-End-

"Sakura,wake up"Kyoya whispers.I open my eyes and yawn."We're here"

"Really?!Awesome"I giggle.We get grab our stuff and get off the plane."Bye Hana-san!"I wave goodbye to the hostess.She waves back with a smile on her face.

We hop into a limo and it takes us around sweden."Oohh"I gasp."This is amazing,its so pretty"I look through the window and see some people dancing."Ha"I laugh.

"I wonder what type of cakes they have here"Honey mutters.

"We should go look at cake shops later!"I suggest.He nodds."Also,were are we staying?"

"Theres this Hotel near the mountains,its also a skiing place"Tamaki explains."Oooh~Haruhi daddy can teach you to ski!~"Suddenly Tamaki blushes and starts dancing while hes seating,hes having one of his fantasys again.

Haruhi sighs and looks out the window."Haru-chan we can go and get you better clothes!"I say.She looks at me with a offended look."Girl clothes!Even though we're not at school you're still dressing like a boy"Shes wearing these really boyish baggy jeans and over-sized shirt."So we will get you some cute clothes"

Tamaki and the Twins nodd their heads in agreement.

Finally we arrive at the hotel.Its a extremly fancy hotel too,it looks so nice and the snow is just like sparkles."Do we have our own rooms?"Haruhi asks.

"Noooo!Haru-chan i want you to share a room with me"I say.She sighs.

We get to our rooms and unpack."This is really nice"Haruhi mumbles."The view is really pretty"

"Hey this is a perfect place for you to get with Tamaki!"I chuckle.

"W-what?!"She blushes.

"You know what i said"I chuckle once again.She frowns but still has a huge amount of blush on her face."Haruhi,you know what i ordered for you?"She raises a eye-brow.Suddenly some butlers come in with trays of fancy tuna."Otoro!"Her eyes widen."Eat up!"

"Really?"She mutters.I nodd my head.Without any hesitation she runs up and eats it.Some more butlers come in with cake and candy for me then they leave."Thank you"Haruhi smiles.

"You're welcome Haru-chan"I smile back at her.After we're done eating we go skiing.Haruhi has fallen over more then five times."Haha!"I laugh.She frowns and blushes in embarassment."Watch me Haruhi" 

I get my skii's on then go down the mountain but in no time i fall over and roll down the mountain."Eeek!"I squeal."Cooolldd!"Haruhi laughs.

"Woah,Saku-chan!"Honey yells from the top of the mountain.

Finally i stop rolling down the mountain,i try to get up but i fall down to the snow again."Sakura!"Kyoya yells worriedly,he runs down the mountain and helps me up."You ok?"I start laughing,he stares at me confused.

"That was fun,you should try it Onii-chan"I giggle.He sighs in relief but then smiles.

"You should of waited for me and the others to come before you started skiing"Kyoya sighs.