Chapter 02 | Smile

[ Chapter 02 | Smile. ]

-A look in the past:Sakura:5 years old |  Kyoya:6 years old.-

I was crying my heart out.Yet again, i get looked down upon.I stuffed my face into my pink pillow and kept on crying."Sakura?"A familar voice mumbled.

I lifted my face up to see Kyoya at the door.It was dark out and the moonlight from the windows covered his confused and sad face."Onii-chan.." I whispered sadly.

Kyoya ran upto me and hugged me tightly."Its okay Sakura"He whispered into my ear."Don't worry about it"I kept on crying though.

Kyoya stoped hugging me and lifted my face to look in his eyes.He put one of his fingers on the edge of his mouth on the left side,he did  the same on the right side."Smile!"

                                   -End-

"Don't worry Haru-chan"I patted Haruhi on the back.I put one of my fingers on the edge of my mouth on the left side and did the same on the right side."Smile!"I offer her a great big smile,like i always do when i do this thing.Well,i'm always smiling aren't i?

Kyoya watched from a distance,a little smile appeared on his face.

Haruhi sighed and didn't smile.She got forced into a bunny costume and didn't like it at all."You look  cute in it Haru-chan"I tried to make her feel better.That didn't change a thing though."Aw,come on!Smile!"I grabed her and tried to force her to smile but she struggled to get away."Be happy!~"

"Sakura,don't force her"Kyoya chuckled.

"Aw,okay Onii-chan"I sigh.I let go of Haruhi and she sighs in relief.

-

Kyoya's smile  soon disappeared.He looked down sadly to his notebook."Kyoya"Tamaki called.Kyoya looked upto Tamaki.Tamaki waited for Kyoya to tell him if anything happened,Kyoya already knew what Tamaki was going to ask.

"Shes still not accepted"Kyoya sighed sadly.Tamaki's smile went to a frown and his eyes sadened.

"It must be hard on her.."Tamaki whispered.

"Shes fragile,say the wrong things to her.. it hurts her deeply"Kyoya continued."She..she doesn't like feeling hurt,she doesn't like feeling sad.Yesterday at dinner when Dad told her he'd rather her gone.. a smile was still on her face."

"That smile.."Tamaki whispered

"Is a lie"Kyoya added."She doesn't like others feeling sadness,being hurt.. she always tries to be happy,make others happy.Thats not good for her.She locks away the sad feelings away so she doesn't have to feel them but.."

"Kyoya,you shouldn't let her do that"Tamaki pointed out.

"You don't think i know that Tamaki?"Tamaki shruged."If she wants to be happy,then i'll let her.All she wants in her life is happiness"

"Although i do  try to make her feel happy, i do try to say the right things.. at times i have to say the wrong things.. i do that to help her grow a bit, but i can't do it all the time.."

-

"Saku-chan!"Honey called.He runs upto me with a tray of cakes."Want some cake?"

"Yes please!"I say.He hands me the tray."Thank you~"I quickly get the cakes and stuff them in my mouth."I love cake!"

Honey looks upto me with a smile on his face.

..

Hes always smiling.Thats what i always try to do,but i'm sure hes very very happy.Thats what i want to be,thats what i'll try to be.

"Onii-Chan!"I call.Kyoya and Tamaki both look at me.I run upto them both."Onii-chan,Tama-chan do you want some cake?"

"N-Of course"Kyoya accepted.

-

Fragile

-

"Tama-chan?"I offer him the last piece.He nodds his head slowly and starts eating it.Kyoya doesn't really like cake much but whenever i offer him some he eats it!That makes me really happy.I look over to the twins and run upto them."Do you want some cake,i'll go get some for you"

"No"They reply coldly.

Kyoya grinds his teeth together.

"O-okay then"I sigh."Tea?"

"Its really Haruhi's job to give tea and cake to everyone"Hikaru explains."So no"Kyoya grinds his teeth together more.

"I can go buy commoner coffee for you"

"Haruhis job"

"I can force people to come here"

"We know you don't want to do that"

"...I can eat.. cake?"

"Honey's job"

"I can make everyone umm.. smile?"

"They already are"

Already are?

I look all around the host club,everyones happy,everyones smiling.Thats great,smiles are beautiful."Onii-Chan isn't smiling"I mumble.

"Don't worry about it."The twins say."Plus, you  call him Onii-Chan too much"

"Too much?"I mumble."I just call him that alot because i want everyone to know hes my brother,i want to always call him that,hes the perfect brother...well to me anyway, heh"

The twins look at eachother for a moment but then smile.

"We know that feeling"They both say together

"So that is why i'll forever call him Onii-Chan, everyone shall know hes my brother.It makes me happy and Onii-chan happy."I add.

"...We'll take that cake now.."The twins chuckle.

"Okay i'll go get some!"I run off to get some cake for the twins.

-

"Shes always making others happy"Kyoya whispered to himself while smiling."That brings her happiness.."

"Thats good isn't it Kyoya?"Asked Tamaki.

"Good?Of course it is"

-

Kyoya.

Hes the perfect brother.

Hes always been there for me.

He has always made me smile.

Hes always made sure that i didn't cry.

The key word..

Always.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:I don't know if anyone noticed but i tried to upload this many times before but i had to delete it since it went retarded.I don't know but some random words showed up after i uploaded it.Anyway, lucky i copy and paste all of my chapters before  publishing it.

Yep,now you guys know a bit more of Sakuras story.

Why shes always smiling,laughing and trying to make everyone smile.You'll soon know why she always tries to be happy.You'll soon find out what happened in their family.

And why Sakura had to move away from her perfect  Onii-Chan..

cRIES.I wouldn't like to be Sakura backstory wise but i would LOVE to be her 'Kyoya's sister and close to  (kinda haruhi wise)  the host club'

...

Well um.. enjoy? xDDDDD