FORGIVE AND FORGET

It is rare to see a person who has a kind heart or a forgivable heart.Each person when they were made they were made to share the gospel,to be forgivable,most of all to be righteous.Forgiving is a big thing.Just a your father in heaven forgives you,he expect you to do the same thing to the other.

MATTHEW 6:14 FOR IF YOU FORGIVE OTHER PEOPLE WHEN THEY SIN AGAINST YOU,YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER WILL ALSO FORGIVE YOU.This verse in the bible literally tells us forgiving others by their wrong doing to you also make your heavenly father to forgive all of your sin.

You may say to yourself there are other things that are not forgivable ,but i tell you that is wrong each thing are to be forgivable.Do you not know that you have sin against more than it is able to count,but our father in heaven still loves us even with our flaws. i tell you there no sins that are too big or too small.each sins hold the same dept and that is death or also known as hell.

If a friend has done something wrong to you do not act like you guys are still good while inside your heart your thinking of killing him or her with a knife.be kind,be gentle,be good hearted,because its is right and justice.when a friend has done something wrong to you try to talk him or her out tell them were they have hurted you and try to sort things out.IF YOU CAN MAKE PEACE WITH THE WORLD WHILE BEING RIGHTEOUS THAN DO SO.

I tell you my friend if semeone has ask forgiveness and you do not forgive,than they have took off the heavy load on there shoulder and you carry twice the heavy load and also your heavenly father will not forgive you because you have acted rock hearted.So too conclude, forgive even when you know what your friend has done to you is so harsh.even if they have killed your own daugter or son,forgive.even if they have tooken away something valuable to you,forgive,cause its is right and just.you guys are awesome remember that.satan wouldnt come to you if he knew you had something valueable in you so protect yourself.you are not of the world,but you are in christ.

Forget when your friend has done a wrong doing to you.when you say "I forgive you",you should also remember to forget like it never happen,for if you do so your heavely father would also do to you he will wash away your sin so you could be NO SIN ZONE.Becareful my brother and sister the birth pain is about to occur, so put on your christ shield for when the time will come there wont be a lot of chances left.

EVEN THE SMALLEST SEED MAKE A DIFFERENT.JUST LIKE A SMALL SIN COULD CAUSE DESTRUCTION INTO YOUR SOUL.Be careful there are hungry wolves dress as shepherd,so when the right time has occur they will devour the sheep.

may god bless you and visit you and i will see you in heaven my friends.Amen

THE RIGHT PATH TO THE PROMISE LANDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara