NOAH AND THE ARK

You might wonder why i will put the story noah and the ark . well because 'noah and the ark' has a great influence on how we the human still exist today. 

when god created earth he wanted it to be good.the more time pass the more us human started to destroy the earth. it made god very angry that we did this to earth while he gived us earth so we can have fun on it not destroy it like it is nothing.ONE DAY god made a decision that he will destroy earth and the people that lived on earth and re new earth again.god called noah in a dream to make a boat called in ark that will hold two of each beast that lives on earth meaning man and woman of every animal . god chose noah because he trusted him on this tasked and also noah was righteous. now noah went right to work on the ark.when the ark was almost finish and the great flood was about to occur. god called every animal of two and told them to go to the ark. the animal obeyed and went. now this was the plan god wanted to kill every person ever on earth . noah and his family would have died slowly . when the flood came every person and everyone who wasnt on the ark was destroy and the water swallow them.for forty days and forty night noag and his family also the beast also called animals were inside the ark. that day of the fortiest day noah sent a dove to see if there were no more water , but the dove couldnt fly because the water was everywhere.when noah was 601 year old , on the first month god told noah to come out of the ark and the animals. when god saw that noah respected god command and also kept what he said. god was flattered and wanting to eliminate us human was no more on his mind . he was so pleased with noah that he said be fruitful and multiply the earth. they did exactly what god asked.

If noah did not do what god had commanded. us human wouldnt be here anymore , but because of what noah did god gived us human a chance to still exist. you see our father is a loving father he loves us so much that he gived us a chance to live . who in this world will give you a chance to do something when you did something really horrible like let say you threw the most expensive and rare vase on the window and broke. who will give you a chance again to hold a rare vase again. but god loves us so much that he gived us another chance on this earth.but still us human with our horible mind and attitude we destroy this earth again. the wicked has spreaded on among all earth . from the old day till now the wicked has spread dramatically. that there is less rightous people . come on everyone let stop the wicked before there is more of them let stand up and aske our father/god to help us prevent wickidness . if you are in wickedness and you dont know what to do pray and ask god to help you stop it. our god love people who pray and mean t and he will answer your question. stand up everyone you are a bright star dont let satan consume your soul. like an ant who has has been squashed.

if you want to read this story go to the HOLY BIBLE in GENESIS CHAPTER 6 TO 9

may god bless you and visit you and i will see you in heaven my friends.Amen