THE CALLING

MY FATHER NOTE: HI my brothers and sisters i am happy you are taking your time to read the good news. if  you find yourself reading this book and find yourself touch by its , it usually mean god want you to change by this. you have to be happy that god chosed you to read this because you are probably the chosen one on going to  the kingdom of heaven. you have to feel lucky because god does not choose randombly he choose who he knows will like to go to heaven and will like to accept him as his god and savior. you have to be happy because when jesus saw your heart he saw semeone who was kind , loving and rightous . so if you are reading this in the name of jesus you are saved and are now called his son or daughter. share the good news every where because , not everyone has wattpad or someone who could tell them about our savior jesus christ.my friends god love you so much that he gived his only son jesus christ on whom will believe in him will not perish but have eternal life. john 3:16. my friends when you are reading this rembered on your heart that if you know you are doing something wrong directly change (this is a warning) because when you know something and you dont do it you will have no place on the kingdom of heaven .you were blessed since you were born my friend and never let the devil use you as a piece of trash.never think otherewise in difficult time because he is there with you every minute and every second.jesus love you and will want to see you reunite with him so my friend change for the better. 

                                                                                      -----------MY FATHER&BROTHER

 THESE CHAPTER ARE JUST HERE TO RFRESH YOUR MEMORIE BUT AFTER 3 OR MORE CHAPTER WE WILL START TO GET INTO BUSSINESS AND START HAVING CONNECTION . NOW GET READY. BECAUSE THE DEVIL WILL BECOME MAD.

may god bless you and visit you and i will see you in heaven my friends.Amen