LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE BEFORE ALL NATION

MY brothers and sisters i tell you when you were born you were born with a great light i will tell you what that light mean.Every person when they were born they had there own special gift they had a light in them to shows that they are sons and daughters of god.

Now you see satan does not like good do er,he likes everyone to do evil,so if he sees that you have a great light he will try to steal it and put you to darkness.(LET DOES WHO HAS EARS LISTEN).you see satan dosent care about you he cares about himself he is a selfish angel.he makes himself seems good but is evil.In CORINTHIANS 11:14 it says " and no wonder,even satan disguise himself into an angel of light". let not satan decieve you my friend be careful on path that you follow because you are the sheep and there are so many wolves trying to eat you. Now never let satan come in your way pray everyday for yourself and your family.(LET DOES WHO HAS EARS LISTEN).

Now my friend you are a light and a light can not be hidden.how can you see if there no light to direct you.This is  your part were you got to all nation and proclaim the truth about god.There will be lot of people who would not listen to you but rembember there is always semeone who sees in secret.NOW REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS NEAR.When less exepected it the son of god will come into his glory and take the rightous.

I tell you when you were born you hade a gift a power so great even demons could not resist that light so since your a kid they usually try to kill you or put evil spirit in you.Proclaim the light in you for that is how you may see.Our god is not dead he will stand up for each persons who comes in your way, he will be your solution in your problems,but i tell you you wont know the solution unless you find it.

Let stand up my brothers and sisters you are a part of a big puzzle that needs to be done,without you the job is unfinished, without you the whole kingdom of heaven sobs because of the loss,but when you come back up to your feet and help,the whole heaven rejoice for the loss have been found.

Let not sit anymore because your light should shine and cast out every darkness, it does not matter who you are ,rich, poor,in christ we are one.Don't forget you were made for a reason, you should not die before finishing your unfinished job.i tell you the kingdom of heaven will reward you with every good deed you have done.Just like a boss pays his employes.

may god bless you and visit you and i will see you in heaven my friends.Amen