Repentance is a big thing PART I

Repent, well it is a small word but spiritually, it is a big BIG word. Most people do not know what this word means or how it impacts your life.when you repent you cleanse yourself with the Holy Spirit and the holy fire. This makes you pure and holy. Repentance, lot of people ask why can't god just bring everyone to heaven? Well it is simple only the one that has wash there garment and made them clean would be the only people who inherit the kingdom of heaven. A lot of you may wonder what why do I have to wash my garment?. It is not thy type of garment, but this garment actually represent your spirit and how holy it is that why In revelation they say a white garment. Now a white garment even with a little stain you can see it and you wouldn't bother to wear it at all. This is exactly with god, he want us to wash our garment meaning our spirit with true repentance. When you sin your holiness decreases, this is not good, but do not be afraid you are not like a white garment who when there is little stain or a VERY big stain they throw you in the trash instead of washing you. Now jesus is different, he will not let you be thrown to hell like that even if you commuted a terrible sin even if you murder. Now god let you wash your self with this powerful word called repentance. This powerful thing helps to not just make you sin free again but helps you also become way more holy. Now I get it,we're human and we sin from time to time, but that Is not an excuse to get away from god.

To be continued. 🔜🔜🔜🔜