WAKE UP

we are living in the last days my brothers and sisters. most of you guys are probably going to be like "what are you talking about". it simple the almighty god the son of god is about to come and gets his people.

i tell you the day of the judgement will the day of sorrow. im not kidding my friends the thing in this world are there to distract you. the same people who are trying to distract you are the same people who knows that god is coming soon. so dont fall for it. some of you are wondering and saying in your head or out loud "no they are not"but i tell you the son of man is about to come down. the way you can see that is well havent you guys realized that everyday you realized there are new technology that are just being ready to be discover,new food that make people just want to eat it so bad, they are just trying to mess up with your brain trying to make you forget about god and not follow him.

i tell you satan knows that his time is short and now he is trying to decieve as much people as he can so we wouldnt god to heaven.i reapeat DO NOT FALL FOR IT.satan knows the weakens of both males and womans. what do these both have in common? they need the same need and have similar thinking.both the human beings like to have fun, forget about the stress of all day,eat, drink,and last of all make themselves feel wanted,but they dont know that satan is just trying to destroyed them little by little.

I'll tell you a secret my friend if you suffered in this world rejoice, but before you do look on what type of suffering are you suffererring because not all suffering is because you love god. if you see you suffer because people call you smarty pant or jesus freak or there are just mad at you for no reason than rejoice because especially if semeone looks at you and have a discused faced and you ask them "what wrong". and they say something  similar like "you are not part of us" than they see a light of god in you.

now hold on to your light well because the devil A.K.A satan if he sees that light he would want to steal it little by little.but we will talk about that light later on.

wake up my friends the devil is trying to blind you and some of you are already blinded pray everyday before you seelp for god to give you a way for you to not to fall.

if you want  to read a book of the end go to the HOLY BIBLE on REVELATION

may god bless you and visit you and i will see you in heaven my friends.Amen