JESUS CHRIST SON OF THE LIVING GOD

When god the father saw how the world was filled with sin and it was a place with disaster,he din't like that so "for god so loved the world,he gived his only beggoten son,that whowever believes in him should not perish,but have everlasting life"JOHN 3:16.

one day god send one of his angel, called angel gabriel to tell mary that she will have a son and that she shall name him jesus. than angel gabriel went to visit joseph and told him the same thing.now as jesus grew, one day he went to the temple and preach the world of god.people where so astonish of his knowledge and preaching,but they never knew he was the son of god.

when jesus grew probably on his twenties he called 12  of the people he saw where good and told him to leave there stuff and follow him,these people where the twelve disciple.the name of the twelve discipe are simon(who god than change his name to peter),and his brother andrew, james son of zebedee , and his brother john,philip,bartholomew,thomas,mathhew the tax collecetor,james son of alphaeus,thaddaeus,and judas(who betrayed jesus).

now jesus and his disciples were walking on lands and preaching the word of god, jesus was the teacher while the disciples were the students.the reason why jesus was the one who preached was because he had more knowledge of the kingdom of heaven.while they walk jesus preached and healed deseases,sickness,and even cast out demon.even on all these stuff still people were coward they were thinking about  being healed than repenting.while god send his beggoten son so people can repent but people were thinking about the blessing and also miracles,but that was not why god send his son,that not why jesus came to earth.

jesus preached not all nation but enough so people could spread the news.god was angry because when he came he had a mission for people to repent but instead of following him to know the truth and repent they were following him for healing and blessing.healing and blesisng are importan but it is not importan than repenting,because you might get healed but if you have all the burden and all the sin in you, what did you earn from it?nothing not even the kingdom of heaven but hell insted.

now jesus warn and proffecised to his didciples telling them that "he must go to jerusalem,and suffer many thing at the hands of the elders, the chief priests, and the teachers of the law,and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life."MATTHEW 16:21.Jesus told his disciple the day there going to turn him in,everyone one will leave him.even them the disciple themsleves, but peter say he wont leave him, but god was sad and told peter even you will denie me before the rooster crow.

one day after jesus went with the disciples to pray , the disciples were so sleepy that they did not want to stayed just for an hour like god had asked.now after one hour of praying the guards came in and took jesus away. when peter was walking a young woman asked him if he was one of the followers of jesus,he denied,another woman ask he denied, than another woman and he denied.after the last woman he heard a rooster crow,than he rembered what jesus said,than he started to cry, for he knew jesus words were right.

now on the day jesus was supposed to be crusified they ask everyone who they though should be held to death. they brought out jesus and barabbas a sinner.instead of picking jesus who was sinned free and knew no sinned , they picked barabbas who was one of the most sinnful person in the world to not be crucified.while people picked jesus to be crucified, they forgot everything good that jesus did.

now jesus was beaten, even  nailed on a crosss, for no reason.he din't do anything wrong, but people with there evilness they picked him to be crucified.again he did not do anything but with all his loved he picked all of our sins, washed them so you and i wil be saved today.if it wasnt for him we would not be standing here today because of him we are saved. now jesus had the authority to just send his angels to come down and saved him,or asked god the father himself to not do it, but he dint do that he took all the pain just for you.

after 3 days jesus resurected and met the twelve desciples and also including mary and mary magdalene.before jesus left,he left each of the twelve disciple a talent. teaching,preaching,being able to do miracle,and etc....now after god was done he climbed into this big cloud with angels surrounding him and everyone saw god dissapeard.now before god left he said he will come soon and that soon is here my brothers and sisters.

you see in everything that jesus did we today are not thankful,we are not thankful for what jesus did.he died on the cross and spilled his blood just for us,we my friends are being forgetable just like the day he was crucified people chosed a sinner against him. now my friends the comming of christ is not soon but it is near and it is nearer than you might think.when you least exepected he'll come. he is comming now repent while he has not came......yet.jesus can come at any minute any hour and any day i tell you when the that clock hit 12. the coming of christ is there repent because he can even come right know.you have no idea how sad he is to see his people(us)be fallen through darkness.i tell you the day jesus come more people will be down than ever even christian.read your bible it your passage way.

if you want to read this story go to the HOLY BIBLE on matthew

may god bless you and visit you and i will see you in heaven my friends.Amen