NO ONES LIKE YOU

we all wonder sometime if we can ever stand up,if we have someone to help us,if there is someone like me.I tell you the truth no ones like you no matter how weird and awkward life might seems , no ones like you.Everytime when you look up in the mirror and ask yourself do i matter,does the world like me,can i make a difference.These are the thing you ask to get attention and more specific love.

I know it is hard to live in a world were everything just dosent feel right or everything are just bumpy road.You want to live a life were you feel you belong or someone loves or like you I know how it feels . Life is crual especially on the children of god because they will inherent the heaven,this world does not belong to us .We do not belong here my brothers and sisters.We belong to the lord all mighty,never feel down about yourself,do not seek the things of the earth it would not give you the joy that the father of heaven can bring.In this world we were not made to sin our to do wrong,when we were born we were all righteous that part of who we are the children of heaven,in time of danger when we were kid the lord our god always protected us.when we started to grow up we knew evil and we loved it that what made us seperated by our heaven father,because he is holy and we werent he had to seperate from us until we were back into our righteousness again.

bless are the one who listen to the word of god and put its to practice,bless are the one who stay alert for the kingdom of heaven for you shall not fell.bless are the one who makes there robe clean for you shall be caleed righteous.

THE WORLD IS FULL OF LIES YOU SHOULD NOT THINK OUR EVEN BELIEVE.THE END TIME HAS COME ,NO MORE TIME TO PLAY THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN HAS COME.