Chapter 15

this story is copyright to bnstorymaker 2013 (me)

all rights reserved : )

*Claire's PoV*

Two weeks. That's how long it's been since I've talked to anyone. Damien, Mitri, and Daniels were still having their own silent arguments with one another and no on had bothered to look for Gauri or Aaron since they had escaped. I was beginning to believe that they have escaped for good and I regretted not joining them.

Being here got harder because Damien made me do more chores since Mitri and Daniels kept Mina and Willow away from him. The only reason why I stayed at his beck and call was because he threateneD my parents lives once again and Damien needed to me to stay close to him so I could take that damn pregnancy test. In my opinion, today was not a good day for me to be bothered by Damien because I felt sick to my stomach. Several times I found myself positioned over the toilet ready to empty the contents of my stomach for the third time this morning. Right now was no different.

I had been throwing up for five minutes until there was a knock at my door. I didn't make an attempt to answer it right away.

"I'm com-" I said unable to finish the rest of my sentence before I hurled.

Once I was finished, I rinsed my mouth out with mouthwash and rushed to the door to greet the inpatient knocker. Damien walked in and locked the door.

"It's time to take the test, Claire."

I let out an audible breathe.

"No, not yet. There's still something we have to talk about."

He cocked his head to the side as if he didn't understand. He could play dumb all he wanted. I sat next him on the bed.

"What does this symbol on my neck mean Master?"

He looked at me with complete seriousness.

"Do you really want to know?" He whispered.

When I nodded he placed his mouth closer to my ear.

"It means that you better get your ass in the in the bathroom and take the damn test before I get inpatient!" He yelled which caught me off guard.

I fell to the floor shaking my head.

"Why can't you just tell me dammit?! Is it really that big of a deal?!"

He began to raise his fist at me, but stopped when I spoke.

"Oh you're going to hit the mother of your child? I thought you said that you would take care of me and the baby." I mocked.

"You just better hope you are pregnant." He roared grabbing the tests from the dresser.

He quickly shoved me into the bathroom and threw them in. I slammed the door in anger. Suddenly the feeling of throwing up overwhelmed me. I positioned myself back over the toilet and let loose.

"Bleh..."

*Damien's PoV*

I had been waiting outside of Claire's bathroom for a few minutes. I couldn't believe that Claire had confessed to me about how she felt. I knew that it was nothing, but her mark playing tricks on her. To be honest, I felt the same way. At times I wanted to rip her to shreds and at times I didn't. I wouldn't use the word "love" like she did. I guess I couldn't complain.

I was grateful because if she didn't have the mark she probably wouldn't have come to my aid when Mitri was shattering my mind. I was going to thank her, but instead she she quieted me and kept me safe. Even for someone as cold as me, my black heart was slightly warmed.