Chapter 9

his everyone...I have been really busy lately even though it's spring break but here's ur update. enjoy. : D.

please vot comment fan

P.S. the slash marks / are suppoosed to be italics since I'm on my tablet.

this story is copyright to bnstorymaker 2013 (me). ©

*Damien's PoV*

After I disciplined my pet, I walked into my bedroom that was two doors away from hers. I wasn't sleepy so I curled up in my bed and just stared at the ceiling. All I could think about was the explosion of pleasure that I felt when I bit her. She was delicous, although it was the most unusual taste. I mean cinammon and coconut? I'm not complaining because I actually loved her taste. Why did she have to smell and taste so delicous, but be so damn difficult and annoying? Stupid slaves.

Then I thought about what Mitri would say to me after he saw her? I kniw he wouldn't be happy,but who cares.I damln sure don't. I just smiled when I heard their little exchange. Vampires and humans are not equals yet my brother still treated them as if they were.

I laughed at myself. I should go into her room first thing tomorrow and show what equal means. Then the thought of me latching onto that yummy throat again was the last thing to cross my mind before I fell asleep. I wanted her blood more than anything else now.

*Claire's PoV *

When I awoke my body was killing me. I was hurting all over and to make things worse my day didn't even start yet. My stomach was flipping like a pancake while I wondered about what tasks Damien would make me do. Then the knock finally came. I slowly walked to the door trying to avoid putting too much pressure on my feet. When I opened the door Damien was at the threshold. No surprise. He gave me a devious grin before he walked in and closed the door. He sat down on my bed and signaled me to sit next to him. I didn't want to, but I had no choice.

"I just want to make you understand me very well. You escape again I 'will' kill your parents."

I was in shock. I couldn't believe he would bribe me with my parents' lives. Now I couldn't escape and he knew it. He smirked.

"I am also here for something else..."

I immediately jumped up from the bed worried of why he was really here. I backed away, but Damien was already in front of me.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

He inched closer which made me even more nervous.

"You neck was delicious the other day. I have never tasted anything so amazing. Let's just say I'm here for another serving."

I inched backwards as he lunged for me. When he grabbed me I closed my eyes and waited for the pain to come, but it never came. There was complete silence for the longest time until I opened my eyes.

Damien was trying to grab a hold of my neck ,but he was being held back by a pale hand.

"Leave her alone Damien. Haven't you done enough?"

I looked at the side the voice was coming from and I was relieved to see Mitri. He gave me a warm smile.

"Told ya I'd have your back Claire."

That made me smile.I guess he really was looking out for me, he always has in a sense.

"She /is/ mine.I can do what I want with her." Damien growled.

"Not while I'm here."

Damien just narrowed his eyes at the both of us. He slapped Mitri's hand away and started walking out the door.

"Mitri...I /am/ the Vampire King. I can do what I want, whenever I want.Don't forget your place brother. Our parents wouldn't have made me king if I was unfit for it."

When he finally left Mitri eased his defensive stance while mumbling a few curse words. I wondered if Damien heard him.

"You'd better get dressed. God forbid if you are late with The Lord's breakfast." Mitri said sarcastically.

I couldn't help but smile and nod as I shoved him out of the room. This day hasn't even started yet and everyone was off to a terrific start...not!