Chappie 36

"Misu-chan, what's up,"Naruto hugged me as I smiled.

"Nothing much I'm just glad I'm helping a person out for once." He gave me a questioning look.

"What does that mean?" He asked.

"Naruto there is still a lot you don't know about me." I said quietly.

"Then tell me, I should know." He said concerned.

"Will you think of me as a monster?" I looked him dead in the eyes. He wavered a bit.

"You don't think of me as a monster there's no way I'll think of you like that!" He said confident.

I sighed. This is not going to end up well.

"Fine. You haven't done anything more than a minor injury to someone innocent, right?"

"N-"

"Exactly you haven't killed somebody before, you haven't seen their crimson blood on your hands while they take their last breath of this unfair world, and listen to their screams in agony while they are destined an eternal darkness." I told my thoughts.

"I have. I have killed so many people, but I never lost track of who I killed still feeling guilty for taking their life." I finished quietly.

"H-how many people have you killed." He stuttered.

"9,739 people" I said in a monotone voice.

"W-why. Why would you do that." He asked nervously.

" It was the way I was raised, it was either that or be tested on and get turned into a weapon to kill more people." I said looking away.

" I-I need some time to think." With that he walked off.

Well that escalated quickly.

----------

Every body at dinner was talking besides me and Naruto. Heh kinda weird if you think about it the two most talkative people are dead silent.

"Hey Misu-Sensei what are you going to teach me?" Raido asked with a fake smile.

I could tell that she was worried about something. Time to put up my act.

"Welllllll mah good lady what do ya want to learn?" I said perkily.

I saw a wash if relief in her eyes. There we go.

Naruto gave me a look trying to figure out why I'm so perky.

"HOW TO BE THE BEST NINJA IN THE WORLD!" Raido shouted with glee.

"Well I guess that's what we're going to do then." I said while putting a tooth pick in my mouth.

I fake yawned. "Night guy ima goin to bed."

Dad looked at me. Hmm I guess he caught on.

------

Brush. Brush. Brush. Brush. Brush. What I have some emotions, jeez stupid readers think I'm emo like duckass.

After brushing my teeth I went into our bedroom and made a bed on the floor for myself so Raido can sleep with cotton candy.

I sighed when I laid down. Does Naruto think bad of me now? I really hope not.

After thinking for awhile I got tired and actually turned off my brain.

As I almost hit the brink of darkness I heard the door open and someone sigh.

Whoever it was I couldn't tell because I didn't care to know.

I heard foot steps coming towards me and stop.

Then I felt something warm on my cheek and a whisper,"I love you Misumi, no matter what."

I smiled and greeted the sweet comfortable darkness.

----------

Thank you for reading ; )

💌Ja ne Otakus💌

🔫Creepy_Naruto_Pasta🔫