Chapter Twelve: He's a Non-Muslim, and I'm a Muslim.

Start from the beginning

"Move a little to the right," I told her, and she listened immediately.

This made me laugh, reminding me of something my mom told me. Ladies only listen to two people, the tailor and the photographer.

Soon, everyone on the gondola started snapping pictures, and Garrett came up to me, with his camera.

"Selfie!" He exclaimed, doing a duck face, and took a picture of me, looking scared.

He laughed looking at the result of the picture.

I glared at him. "Delete that!" I yelled, trying to reach for his phone.

"This is definitely going on Facebook!" He said, laughing.

"Don't! Please!" I cried.

"I'm not stupid, of course I won't," he replied. "I'm gonna print it out and post it all over London."

"Idiot!" I said, glaring at him, crossing my arms. "I would so hit you right now, if I could."

"That doesn't mean I can't," he smirked.

"You better not!" I scolded.

He just shrugged, and walked away.

After the half hour passed by on the gondola, the ride finished, and we all hopped off.

"Okay, so do you all want to continue sightseeing, or do you want to go stop at a cafe?" Ms. Jane questioned us.

Everyone agreed to the cafe, and we all walked to one, which had free wifi.

"We'll stay here for twenty minutes, and then continue touring around," Ms. Jane informed.

We nodded and literally everyone went on their phones for free wifi. Even Sana.

I shook my head, and looked at the menu. I wanted to drink coffee.

After I ordered my coffee, I heard my name being called.

"Nafisa! Come here!"

I turned around and saw Sana, looking at me, with a concerned look.

I walked over to her, with a questioning look.

"What?" I asked.

"Look at this," she said, shoving her phone into my hands.

I took a look at the picture she showed me. It was taken from the gondola, perfectly normal. Until, you looked to the right, and saw Garrett and I. Oh no. It was taken in such a way that it looked like we were kissing.

I checked who's it was, and it was Caitlyn, the gossiper. She posted it on Facebook. The nerve of that girl.

I gave the phone back to Sana. "What do I do now?" I cried.

"Tell Garrett! Maybe he can ask her to take it down, she needs to. I'm also in the picture, and I do not look flattering!" Sana complained.

"Sana, are you serious?" I asked. "We've got bigger problems!"

"It's gotten a lot of likes, and some even commented," she informed me.

"I have to go tell Garrett," I said, walking to the direction of Garrett.

I called his name, and he looked at me, confused.

"Check Facebook," I told him. "Right now."

"Facebook? Why in the world would I do that?"

"Please just do it," I pleaded.

"Alright," he trailed off, as he went on his phone.

He scrolled down and his eyes widened. "What the *BEEP*?"