Chapter Twelve: He's a Non-Muslim, and I'm a Muslim.

The next day, we were to go to the London Eye, and the Big Ben and just tour around those areas the entire day, with a tour guide.

Sana and I woke up a bit earlier for this occasion.

"I'm so excited," I told her, as I looked at my outfit in the mirror. I wore a black and white Peter Pan collared shirt, with my black skinny jeans. I put my hair in a bun, and let my baby hairs loose.

"Right?" Sana agreed, from across the room, as she curled her hair with her curling iron.

It was typical for Sana to always bring her curling iron everywhere she went.

After getting ready, we went to the lobby, so we could meet with the rest of our classmates.

While we were on the elevator, I screamed at Sana, as she pressed the floor number multiple times.

"Do you want to get stuck?" I scolded.

She just looked at me, weirdly. "Calm down, woman."

As we approached our group in the lobby, Garrett and I made eye contact. He smirked, while I stuck out my tongue at him.

"Okay, so this is going to be our tour guide for today. His name is Mike. Say your hellos to him!" Ms. Jane instructed, as Mike stood beside her, with a grin.

We all chorused our hellos, and Mike greeted us back, with his thick British accent.

The girls started to swoon over his voice.

During the instructions that Mike and Ms. Jane were giving, Garrett started to mouth 'periwinkle' at me.

I just rolled my eyes, and mouthed 'poop' back to him.

Sana seemed to recognize our silent language, and looked at us suspiciously.

"What in the world?" Sana asked, wanting answers.

I just shook my head, and Ms. Jane told us to get into the bus.

I gladly followed forward, leaving poor Sana confused.

***

After the long bus ride, we were dropped off in the streets of London, with Mike talking about the history and other important stuff.

I wasn't paying attention to be honest, my mind tends to drift off most of the time.

The entire time, Sana gave Garrett and I side glances. I still haven't told her how Garrett and I made up, and are no longer 'enemies.'

We soon, after giving out tickets for the London Eye, got into one of the gondola's.

"Okay, so one gondola can fit about up to 25 passengers," Mike started to explain. "And you can host events and even weddings on these things!"

Sana and I looked at each other and bursted out laughing, while everyone else started at us, completely confused.

In Pakistan, weddings were a huge deal. Like a really huge deal. A small gondola would definitely not do for a Pakistani wedding.

We just mumbled an apology, and Mike continued to give us some history.

As soon as the gondola started moving, we all walked to the wall to see the view of London.

"Wow," I breathed. "This is beautiful," I said to Sana, as she nodded in agreement.

"Picture time!" She called, grabbing her phone, and giving it to me.

I shook my head and smiled. She loved taking selfies, and always made me take pictures of her.

I snapped a few pictures of her, with the view of London behind her.