8۵Fearless.۵

It was a rainy morning when I woke up.
It was a Friday, that meant that I only had two more days before the big day.
I was thrilled and excited. Baba said that was going to be my day.
But even though I tried to keep myself positive, I can't help but feel also a little sad.
This was going to be the only interesting week of my life, the week where I could talk to Ota Kisaki like a friend..where Eisuke Ichinomiya would take me to special places at night..where Baba treated me like a royal princess..
This week was soon going to be over, I would go back to New York and everything will go back to normal..
Now that I felt more comfortable with all the guys, I wanted to hang out with all of them  today. I don't know if I'll have time tomorrow with all this crazy rehearsals.
I put a short and casual brown dress, a creamy long kardigan and dark brown boots. I head over to lounge to see a Soryu Oh with a red face;
"Good Morning!" I whisper. Last time we talked he wasn't mean at all, but I am pretty sure it was because of my lack of perfume. But today I was wearing lots of it.
"You wake up very late" he says.
"Yeah..I..I do..these days I been really busy."
"Oh..so you have plans for right now?"
"Well no, today is like my only free day. I don't have any plans." I chuckle.
"Mei Ling wanted to go shopping with you again." He looked at my eyes for a second."But you look really tired..should I tell her you can't?"
>>Huh? Soryu was caring about me? Is this a dream?<<
"You would do that for me?"  I exclaimed.
"Baba told me to..to take care of you. You have to look your best for Sunday. And hanging out with Mei Ling is not going to help you very much. He also commanded Eisuke not to take you out anymore." Soryu explained.
>>Soryu.. Taking care of me?<<
"Whatever you think it's best." I sighed. I mean, I did feel tired. But I highly disliked to stay in a room for a whole day. I didn't wanted to go back to my suite. "Where are the rest?"
"Baba and Eisuke are taking care of the auctions, Ota is in his studio, which is kind of strange because he actually went to work. And Mamoru is..I don't know. Probably being useless."
The idea of being alone with Soryu gave me goosebumps.
"So.." I echoed
"Do you want to stay here? Or would you like to go somewhere else?" He passed his big hand through is black hair. Is he blushing?!  I am making a man like him blush!?
"If you don't mind, I would love to go out."
"Okay then."
20 minutes later, we were on a little stand.
"What are we doing here?" I ask
"They sell delicious matcha here. You should try it." We sat on the door and he handed me a cup of green tea.
"Thank you so much, for all the attention." I thank him.
He did not answer;
"So you been dancing all your life?" He asks with a curious look on his dark blue eyes.
"Yeah, I been dancing since I was two years old."
"So you are just a dancer huh? You only stretch do any routine.."
"No, of course not, it's more than that..it's my only way I can escape from my reality. Even if it's just for two minutes..I don't know if I did t dance, I would
Probably be dead."
"All the athletes I know just do it because they can, and they are good. But that's about it." He explains."Who are the weird ones, you or them?"
"Probably me" I asserted. And he smiled.
"For the record, I don't hate how you smell.." Soryu acknowledged.
"Really? That's good..Coco Channel once said that a woman without perfume has no future." I dared to throw a little joke, hoping he didn't think I was foolish.
"Why are you looking at me like that.?" He asked me, his eyes were still curious.
"How?"
"Are you scared of me?" He gasped.
>>A couples days ago yes! Absolutely terrified..but if you ask me now..<<
"No."
We both took a sip from our tea and watched the rain through the crystal clear windows. Silent.
"I am going to miss this, you know?" I mentioned."This week was so special..I wish I had something more than the memories.."
"What do you mean?" Soryu finished his tea as I cuddled against the cold window.
"My phone got mysteriously broken down in pieces the day after my first performance..I haven't be able to communicate with my anyone, or even have been able to take a single picture.." I felt a sudden frustration. "And it was so expensive..I barely got it a last week, specially for this trip.."
"Jade.." Soryu gulped as I looked at him.
" yes?"
"I did it.."
"Did what?"
"I destroyed your phone, before you came from performance..I..had to make sure you lost contact with anyone that wasn't us.."
"YOU DID WHAT?!" I exploded.
"I didn't trust you.." He continued
"AND YOU HAD TO BREAK MY PHONE?! HOW DARE YOU?!"
"I.."
"NO SORYU! YOU HAD NO RIGHT, IT WAS MINE!"
"It was my right, we didn't know anything about you,now that we do.."
"YOU!!" I felt the hot blood coming up to my face."YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME..AND YET YOU JUDGED ME SO MUCH SINCE THE FIRST TIME...I..I.." My whole body was hot and trembling."I REALLY WANT TO HIT YOU RIGHT NOW!!"
I was so stupid to think that we were good now. He is just a rich man that doesn't mind his own business.
The people around us looked at us, confused and surprised since they probably couldn't understand what I was saying. Soryu apologized in Japanese with everyone. I was on fire, disappointed and extremely angry. I got out of the place, frustrated since I obviously didn't know how to go back to the hotel. I quickly got wet by the rain. But that didn't cool down my body down.
>>mind your own business..YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME.<<
It wasn't just my phone, but how he treated me at first. Without knowing anything about me, he mistreated me. How dare you..
I walked faster when I saw Soryu getting out of the little place and eventually started running. I soon lost him, and I soon found out I was lost.
"Jade!" A familiar voice called my name.
"Baba!"
"Why are you here by yourself?" Eisuke came up to me, they were both surprised.
"I ran away from Soryu.." I gasped as Baba quickly took his red suit and put it around me.
"Why? Too scared of him?" Eisuke laughed.
I cursed to myself.
"Can you take me back to the hotel? My feet hurt." I lied so that Baba could take me. I knew he would to anything possible to make sure all parts of my body were safe for the big performance.
"Yes yes! Of course princess! Would mind if I carried you to the car? I don't want you to walk any longer."
"Stop mumbling and take her. I'll go look for Soryu" Eisuke said annoyed.
Baba quickly pulled me to his arms and carried me to the car. Getting to the hotel, I was still angry. I hated Soryu for thinking I was someone I am not, and for judging me.
A small tear started coming out of my eye. I rapidly removed it. I was NEVER going to cry for a man. Ever.
>>YOU NEED TO SUCK IT UP<< I yelled to myself. >>SUCK IT UP!!<<
Baba was about to park but I stopped him;
"Hey..I know you got things to do..I can walk, I'll be fine." I assured.
"But I really.."
"Baba." I hardly tried to soften my voice a little."I can do it..just go."
He kissed my hand, with worried eyes;
"Did Soryu do anything to you pretty lady?"
I small fake smile came from my mouth and I kissed Baba's cheek;
"Good bye Baba.." I closed the door of the car and head to the hotel. It was crowded like always. I took the elevator, feeling like a couldn't breath..I sighed
>>suck it up<<
The elevator stopped and I walked through the hallways when I saw the the young maid once again getting yelled at by those same girls. The situation made angrier..since it reminded me of Soryu. Some people think they are superior, when in reality they can't even deal with themselves. I remember Baba saying that everyone at the hotel was required to speak English. So I came up to them. It was a girl with her arms crossed, Just like Soryu. She was surrounded by twins, one in each side.
"Excuse me..I need towels." I sassed. She wanted to be superior? I'll show her what is superior.
The girl looked at me surprised;
"Yes! Of course!" She looked at the young maid."why don't you bring her some.."
"Hey no..I want you to bring them to me!" I burst out."now."
The girls expression changed, she was now scared. She quickly went to a little room and I stared at the twins;
"why were you yelling at her?"
"Erika.." They mumbled at the same time. My face was serious.
"She is new, we were just telling her what do." The girl came back handing me one clean warm towel;
"I want two more." I claimed."Did you ask me how many I wanted? Guess who needs to be told what to now."
"I'm very sorry." The girl's hands were shaking, and she went back to the little room.
"Now..will you tell what was really happening? Unless you want to suffer the consequences." The twins looked at each other.
"Erika was claiming that she didn't make the bed properly." They answered at the same time pointing at a suite that had a perfectly made bed.
"Does this happen a lot? All the yelling?"
Erika came back with three fresh towels;
"Here you a.."
"Listen to me the three of you..I been watching you. And there will be no tolerance with your behavior." I didn't even know the rules of this hotel, but I will do anything to make sure this maid wasn't bullied ever again."You yell at this girl one more time. And I'll make sure the one and only Eisuke Ichinomiya kicks all of you." My face was red again, I twist my hands until I made them knuckles.
"We are sorry so so sorry." The three of them cried.
"You are not hearing this from a nobody, I'm not just a VIP guest. I'm..Mr. Ichinomiya's fiancé. You make me mad, you make him mad. Do you understand?"
"Yes, this won't happen ever again." Erika assured
"Ever again" both of the twins repeated.
"Now..go away.." I was done with them. I hope I scared them enough to make them be nice to every single person in this hotel.
I took a huge breath as I watched them leave. Then looked back to see a terrified small girl. The maid had eyes as big as me. Now that I saw her closer..
I tried really hard to get back my soft attitude. What I just did was too strong for me, not just this instant but this whole day. I've never been like this since...
"Mrs..Ichi-..nomiya." She mumbled.
"Hey, don't say a thing..it's okay." Her big eyes looked at me, hopeful."Don't let anyone own you."

۵. ۵. ۵. ۵. ۵. ۵. ۵. ۵. ۵. ۵. ۵. ۵. ۵. ۵. ۵. ۵. ۵
SORYU AND JADE HAVE NO CHILL! LOLZ
WHAT DO THINK? YOU LIKED IT? YOU LOVED IT? ARE YOU HUNGRY? PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! THEY ARE MY GASOLINE ❤️❤️ and vote. ❤️
I love you all so much! Thank you for breathing ❤️
Mucho love ❤️❤️❤️