2✿Wish it away✿

Baba takes me to my suit that is just steps away from the lounge.

"This is it pretty lady! You are a VIP guest." he grinded.

"Thank you so much for all the good treatment! The flight, this room, and the opportunity."
"You very welcome, you are going to be a special part of the auction, is the first time we have someone special like..you..so you deserve special treatment, just remember.."
"I promise I won't say a thing, I understand your situation."
>>I really didn't, but I guess rich people are like that?<< I thought to myself.
"I like you even more now."
"Well, hmm, Mr. Baba..do you have my costume?" I asked
"Just Baba please, and it will be send to you in a couple hours,  someone will come get you when its your time to perform..now rest, pretty lady. And if you need anything" He suddenly gives me a flirty look and bites his lip "A-ny-thing. Let me be the first one to know."
"Thank you again..Baba.."
He left.

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

         When I wake I wake up from my nap, I see a big white box with a bow made of silk. It must be my costume! I open the box to see a beautiful short red dress, just exactly for a lyrical piece. It was probably the most gorgeous dress that someone has asked me to wear. It had one sleeve only, and it was full with sequins of beautiful colors that formed a pattern all over the right side..If Baba picked this he has an exquisite taste!
I put on my tights, dress and shoes. Then I do my makeup (with fake eyelashes and dramatic red and gold eye shadows, and paint my eyebrows with a gold color) and finishing everything off with a bright red lipstick. I put my hair in a big perfect bun and by the time I am warming up, A man comes to my room and says;

"Miss. Dulong, you are next."

He leads me through lots of door and hallways until we are suddenly backstage, I can feel my heart beating faster as I hear a man on stage saying some things in Japanese...suddenly...

"Your turn" the men tells me as I hear everyone clapping, I go on stage and see a crowded audience, there is at least more than 800 people in here..They are all wearing a mask that you would wear at a masked ball, they look fancy and sophisticated..

..But not as much as me..

I walk confidently to the stage, becoming a character of my song "Wish it away" I hear the music I practiced with over and over again loudly and..I start dancing... (Here is the song if you wanna listen to it:): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKx6p9zTNe0&list=LLMUrxHs3TW51MtiHRJxRZ4w&index=48 )

I start dancing, and get lost in the music;

♪..suppose you can make a change.. ♪

♪..What would you ask for.. ♪

This is the thing about dancing, you can't explain it with words and expect to feel something, you have to see it, imagine it..

♪..I'm closing the doors to those who care.. ♪

♪..Cause I know what they will say.. ♪

♪..I cover my eyes and they disappear.. ♪

Every move and step I take, I do it flawlessly. My turns get faster and faster and I look at the audience right to their eyes the entire piece, looking at them like I was actually one of them, a secure, whimsical women. I finish with an aerial and they clap excitedly, by the time the song is done, I walk out of the stage as if it was mine. The audience roars and claps like crazy, it definitely was something new for them. I feel happy to know that they liked it, and even happier because I loved my job.

I get out of stage and the same men leads me back to my room, I wanted to stay to see how the auctions were like, but it has been a long day for me..

I get back to my suite and Baba, Ota, Eisuke and Soryu are waiting for me there;

"You were outstanding" Ota said to me, I has honored that a man like him complimented me.

"Thank you so much!" You could hear the happiness in my voice

"I knew I was right about picking you." Baba smiled

"You are good fit for the auctions..But just to let you know, we will demand more and your choreographies will only get harder. I hope you can do any style of dancing.." Eisuke whispered in a really cold way

"I am prepared for the job, I been dancing since I was two." I assured

"Here is your money" Soryu handed a white envelope to me." He was just as cold as Eisuke, I wonder why he is like that, Baba said he wasn't very friendly.

"Thanks" That was all I could say.

"I say we celebrate! Everything went pretty well!" Baba said with excitement

"Perhaps Jade wants to discover Japan, It's all new for her isn't it?" Ota continued. "And Mei Ling can come with us! She is coming tomorrow and you know much she likes the asakusa"

The four man looked at me;

"Mei Ling can't be by herself in the streets of Japan!" Soryu argued."And I wouldn't let her hang out with this women."

>>What? Who is Mei Ling? And what is so wrong with me anyway?<<

"It's a good idea guys.." Eisuke agreed.

"What? Eisuke" Soryu yelled.

Eisuke whispered something in Japanese that made Soryu give up;

"What a pain in the ass..."Soryu complained. "It better just be tomorrow, She is an employee after all."

>>Why did that man hated me so much?<<

"Be ready tomorrow by 9:30 am" was the last thing Eisuke said and they all left.

Did I just performed for all those people? How crazy!! I am sure they liked me..all of those applauses..I shivered as I remember how good that felt.

And also, I met Ota Kisaki! and..and the owner of the most famous hotel in Japan!..And we are all hanging out tomorrow!! Can this get any better?!?!?

I am about to take my phone to take pictures of everything around me!..

"Kyaaaaah!!!" I yell

my phone is completely broken, made into a million pieces, how did it break?! I used it before taking a nap an hour before I went on stage. I am basically isolated from all my family and friends..no,no! What am I going to do now?!?

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! I PROMISE IT WILL ONLY GET BETTER <3 <3

PLEASE PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS STORY

CHECK OUT THE SONG JADE DANCE'S TO NEXT TO THE PIC OF HER COSTUME!

MUCH LOVE <3, SOPHY