3❦The hangout❦

Even though I was furious about what happened to my phone, I had to be positive. I am sure someone can help me communicate, right?
I put on a white shirt, light pink shorts and silvery sandals. As I brush my hair, I feel again so sad and guilty about my phone. How could my phone break? I just can't find a certain answer..
At exactly 9:00 am Baba and Ota come through my door;
"Morning pretty lady." Baba   greets me "You look beautiful."
>>This man made me blush every time, I swear..<<
"Thank you Baba"
"I hate mornings" Ota claims
I smiled to him, I knew how that felt
"Me too."
"Did you rest well? The hours of your sleep switched since you live in New York."
"I'm good!" I answered
"Let's go" Baba opened the door for me
"Just the three of us?" Now that I thought about it, I was kind of glad that Eisuke and Soryu weren't coming. I know I was really happy yesterday, but I really didn't want to mess anything up. I want the professional type of relationship with them, Baba and Ota seem like people I could be friends with. They were a little more open, perhaps..who knows what Eisuke and Soryu can do If I get to annoy them..
"Haha! Of course not. The rest are waiting for us at the lounge" Baba grinned
"Oh.."

We went to the lounge and yeah...there they were. >>Jade! Think positive! Eisuke Ichinomiya is ready to hang out you you!<<
I still have second thoughts about Soryu, he really doesn't like me.
I also see a girl, she's wearing a..humm..how do you call them? Cheongsam! So she must be Chinese. She is so thin and beautiful! She comes up to me and lowers her head, I only smile not knowing what to do. All of the man start to giggle except Soryu;
"It's her way to welcome a new person to her life" Eisuke explains to me, is the first time I see him smile.
"Hello! I'm Mei Ling, Baba told me you are an amazing dancer." She had some accent but very little. Her voice was soft
"I am Jade Dulong, and thank you so much!"
"Maybe you can teach me how to waltz!" She chattered happily.
"Sure!" I chuckle, glad that there was at least another girl. I feel a bit more relaxed..just a bit
"Let's go!" I am sure you are both excited!" Ota's sleepiness was apparently gone.
We all walk to the elevator. There is a total of seven people, and they all decide to be quiet while the elevator goes to the first floor. So yeah..its awkward. I look around me, they are so tall (except Mei Ling of course) and serious (expect Baba, he keeps smiling at me) The main floor is crowded, filled with famous people. As we walk, many people stare at us. They mostly look at Eisuke and Ota. Eisuke just keeps walking, ignoring everybody. While Ota smiles angelically. Some people even stare at me! Did any of these people saw me yesterday?
Suddenly a girl trips and Eisuke catches her in his arms. It all happens so fast, but I can recognize her. It's that young maid from yesterday, the one that stared at me and Baba in the elevator.
"Get out of my way." Eisuke tells her as he lets her go. We keep walking like nothing happened, but I keep looking at her, and I see her getting yelled at by another three maids. I feel bad for her, she looks so clumsy.
We get to the asakusa, that is basically like a big festival down town. Everything is so colorful, so full of life. There was a boiling sun above but that didn't stop any of us from enjoying the food and music.
"Here, try this! Is Unagi it's the perfect antidote for the heat!" Baba hands me a fresh fish.
"Is that..eel?!" It looked very strange, I really didn't wanted to eat it.
"Baba! Nobody want to eat that!" Mei Ling bickered."Jade, come over here, I will get some ramen for us." Mei Ling grabs my hand and we are about to go by ourselves when Soryu goes behind her;
"Soryu.." She starts
"Mei Ling, you know..."
"Oh please! I am going to be fine!" Mei Ling's big eyes begged Soryu. He talks to her in Japanese and they start arguing. I try not to get in the way, but she won't let go off my hand. I wish I could understand Japanese..Before he walks two steps away from her he looks at me angry, but doesn't say anything.
We keep walking and I buy some souvenirs for my family and friends.
"Guys! I told you I wanted ramen, and I'm tired of walking  let's go eat!!" Mei Ling said. We went inside a small restaurant where we had to sit on the floor, we all ordered ramen and while we waited Mei Ling didn't stop chattering and asking questions about me and my personal life;
"so Jade, do you have a boyfriend?!"
"No."
"I bet there is a lot of Hot guys on New York! Ota lived in New York for a while did you know that?"
"That is the reason why we held the auditions there." Ota explains.
"Can I ask a question?" I say taking a sip from my tea."Why did you pick me? Out of all the hundreds of talented dancers that auditioned, why me?" I was extremely curious. I remember the day the called me, I was so shocked! Everyone told me I was never going to make it.
Baba grinned;
"Well, to be sincere, we all picked you. Not just me"
>>You are kidding right?<<- I thought
"Your eyes are so big and brown! You reminded me so much of Koro!" Ota added
>>Koro? You picked me because of my eyes?<<
"I showed Eisuke and Soryu three pictures of three different dancers. And they both picked you instantly." Baba continues
>>Oh my goodness..<<
Eisuke and Soryu have their arms crossed, they don't say a word. As I see them, I hope they can see my gratitude. I guess I..I thought bad about them.
"I think Jade can do everything! She is so enchanting!!" Mei Ling compliments me. She's so nice.
"Haha.." I didn't know what to say."Not everything."
"Of course can! You told me you dance, you read, you play the mandolin, you even arm wrestle!"
"You arm wrestle?!?!" Eisuke laughed. "You are joking right?"
"I'm kind of good at it, dancers need to have arm strength" I explained
"Imagine her arm wrestling with Mamoru" Ota was laughing hard
"I have an idea.." Eisuke began."You are going to wrestle with Mamo."
"What?"
"If you win..we can hang out the rest of the week, and we will take you to the most prestigious places in Japan."
>>What? These man really didn't have anything else better to do?<<
"What kind of offer is this?"I bleated..oh..this was so strange!
"You have nothing to lose"
Okay, okay whatever makes them happy.
"I'll do it."

❦❥ ❦❥ ❦❥ ❦
Lol!! They are crazy aren't they? Will Jade lose or win against Mamo?! Find out very very soon!
Please please comment and vote! It makes my day 😍❤️❤️
Much love,
Sophy