9 ❃Run from mother.❃

SPECIAL S/O TO ALLISON'S INVENTION THE AUTHOR OF THE SONG OF TODAY'S PERFORMANCE: RAN. IF YOU DID NOT KNOW THIS SONG WAS FEATURED IN THE FAMOUS TV SHOW DANCE MOMS. AND THE AMAZING AUTHOR HAS GIVEN US THE HONOR TO PUT THIS SONG IN THIS CHAPTER! HOW COOL IS THAT?!? And this is chapter is also dedicated to the cutie voltage-writer I hope you are feeling better Hun! Everything is going to be fine ❤️❤️. PLEASE ENJOY ❤️
After what happened with Soryu and with those bullies, I head to my suite and go straight to the bathroom. Without thinking I pulled my wet dress off and got in the hot shower. I took a deep breath as I calmed myself down. >>it's okay..you are okay now<<.
When I got out of the shower, my costume was waiting for me on my bed. It was something different from other performances. It was a two piece costume of the color of navy Aqua. The first piece was a really small strapless dance bra that left most of my skin showing and a long skirt. For my hair there was a bow specially for a low bun. Hum..it was a little revealing than the other costumes, but it wasn't such a big deal.
My body was begging for rest. I laid on my bed, feeling disappointed...
When I woke up, I quickly got ready, putting the costume on and applying stage makeup to my face. When I got ready, I took a look at myself..
Baba was the one that assigned the make up, the costumes, the choreography, and the music. He always picked something that made me become a character. Like in "wish it away" I was a sophisticated woman, or the one I had yesterday, where I was a doctor  (don't ask me, Baba said it was in honor of some medical stuff, he didn't really explain.)
Anyway, all of these days..I been acting. Playing to be someone else..
..But this time...
The make up he asked for was very very light. Almost casual. I had a big bow on top of my hair, and the song..it was called "Run"
This time I was not playing a character..I was being me.
The girl in the mirror frowned.
I get out of my suite and start heading to the auctions. Yesterday I told Eisuke I knew the passage to get there, I did not need his bodyguard coming to get me like I was at school. I can do it myself. I could also take care of myself backstage. No one else could
Get in there but me, and I knew it was my turn when the strange presenter  raised his hand, since that was my sign.
I wait backstage and as I practice my routine I start to feel uncomfortable. The song Baba chose was too sentimental for me.
I hear the people clap as the presenter raises his hand, I take a big breath, and walk on stage. I look the crowded audience that roars of excitement. They are all wearing those masquerade masks, as usual.
The music starts...
♫..Hey little girl where do you think you are going..
You been, trying to prove yourself a long long time..
..Who are you now? with all those demons lurking..
..Getting this far has been a long long climb...♫
I start dancing as well, doing pirouettes and some tricks..Even though I make sure my moves flawless, I can't help but pay more attention to the story of the song;
♫...She ran to the corner, to prove that she wasn't afraid..
...She crossed the street without looking...♫
...She took a breath of the city air, and she had herself a look around...
I remember getting to New York for the first time, but not just that. It reminds me of coming to Japan as well. And even worse, it reminds me of Soryu Oh..
At first, I was pretty scared of him. But I tried to stand up to him..I tried, really. This song was the story of my past and my relationship with Soryu.
...But the thing she'd never understand..
....Was why she was always running from mother?..
I get so many flashbacks, so clear I can almost touch them, about everything;
>>Please! Please stop!<<
>>I would never let her hang out with this woman.<<
>>Oh little Jade! Look at your tiny feet!..<<
>>We know who you are..<<
>>STOP! PLEASE!<<
..Untold secrets taken to her grave...
...Who do you fear most. Is it her or you?..
..Twenty years later you are still trying to be...
....brave, brave, brave..
When the song ends, it's like I've woken up from a dream..The lights are on me, everyone clapping and some people even stand up.
I smile, feeling a little overwhelmed and confused. I do a small reference to them and walk off stage.
>>Uff..that felt strange..but at least I'm done with it..I can..
"You are so beautiful. I've watched every single one of your performances..Mmm..I love girl like you." An old stocky man comes from behind me. How did he get here?! Backstage is closed for everyone that is not a staff member. And all staff members (except me) wear a black uniform. This man had the ugliest suit I've ever seen.
"Excuse me?"
"Are you an employee here?" He asks.
"Yes I am sir. And I don't think you should be here."
"I have bought everything you have danced for. Even that useless statue..wanna come to my room to give me some special service?" He laughs as his greasy face drops sweat. What did he just ask me? I feel repugnance and disgust. What a pig!!
"You are pretty lucky you met me sweetheart! My net is worth 500 million." He gets closer to me and I back off. His filthy hands are trying to reach my body. His eyes are full of lust;
"HEY YOU! GET YOUR HAND OFF HER!" I see a trigger behind his head...Is that, Soryu? Holding a gun?!
The stocky man turns and laughs harder: "And who the heck do you think you are?"
Soryu is literally pointing the gun at his face.
"Who do you think you are Jackass?" Soryu's face is serious and cold."Don't you know she is a V.I.P guest here?"
"And do you think I care? I just want her. Get that gun off my face and go bodyguard someone else!"
Soryu touches the man's nose with his gun.
"She's the special guest of Eisuke Ichinomiya. And she's worth more than your stupid net!"
"Whaa?" The man's face changes.
"That's right! Now you either leave her alone or you can be dead tomorrow morning."
The man wipes off his sweat;
"I'm so sorry! I don't want to bother Mr. Ichinomiya. Please pardon me, don't tell him I did this." He is a coward..
"I won't promise anything if you don't get out of here in five seconds." Soryu's gun is still holding tight.
The man runs away, Soryu puts the gun away and looks at me;
"Are you okay? Did he touch you?"
"No..no..you came right on time. But you didn't have to lie.."
"About what?"
"The special guest and being worth.."
"I had to make him afraid."
"Why did you come here?" I ask
"Eisuke wanted to make sure everything was running smoothly,since you don't have a bodyguard anymore. I guess you need one again." He crossed his arms.
"I don't want a bodyguard. Can you not tell him what happened? Please."
"Your safety is the priority.."
"Soryu please.."
An awkward silence starts between us. I just wanted to take this revealing costume off...
"I'm sorry..for everything.," Soryu apologizes, passing a hand through his hair.
"It's fine. Just forget about it." I sigh."And..hum..thanks.