15-♤Koro Pet♤

..You are beautiful, like a dream come alive, incredible
A centerfold, miracle, lyrical
You saved my life again
And I want you to know baby...
Ota Kisaki
Jade's arms were wrapped on me. As I stroke her hair;
"Oh Ota!" She whispered. "I'm sorry for everything, look what I've got myself into.."
"It's okay, you are safe for tonight."
"Ota, I want to stay with you, I want you. Nothing else, just you.."
Her big  eyes stared at me..
....She was the perfect Koro..
"Of course you do." I whispered to her ear, her hair was brown, like chocolate.
I took her face with my hands and pulled her close to me, then I wiped off her crystal clear tears.
I was able to feel her soft warm breath, I knew she trusted me..
I pulled her to the bed and placed her wrists above her head, making her unable to move.
Then, put my lips on hers..
Passion flowed through my body as I kissed her, She was so soft, so innocent, so beautiful..
She moaned as I bit her lower lip;
>>mine,mine,mine..<<
I looked back at her, Jade's chest was moving fast and her cheeks were bright red;
"Do you trust me?" I say as I lay next to her.
"Yes.." She sighs and I cup her cheeks in my hands, her sweetness was killing me;
"Would you stay with me? No matter what?.."
She smiled softly but didn't reply;
"Would you stay with me? No matter what?" I ask again.
"You are the only person I can trust, and the only person I can be myself without being afraid..." Jade answered, I'll take that as a yes..
I smiled back again, those trusting eyes, that chestnut hair..
>>mine,mine,mine<<
"You are so adorable Koro.."
"Excuse me?"
"Stay with me..and I will be devoted to you.." I stand up, holding her fragile face with my hands, her expression suddenly changes, and I can tell she's confused.
"Isn't Koro the dog you told me about?"
"Well yeah..the Koro before you.."
Her big brown eyes stared at the space for a second;
"And what would I do as your pet?" She chuckles awkwardly, and pulls my hands away from her face.
"I'll pet your head,feed you, take you out on walks sometimes.."
"You want me to be your slave?" She asks as she slowly backs off. But I cup her cheeks in my hands and pull her close to me again;
"Koro. There are three rules for being my pet that I want you to follow.." I answer, ignoring her question. "1: Obey your master, no matter what."
"Ota..is this all a joke?"
My eyes go serious as I stare at her;
"It's not a joke, I'm being serious..do you remember what Eisuke said? "No more lies wrapped in pretty boxes.." I chided.
She only sighs, crossing her arms.
"2: You must live in this suite." I continue. "And 3:You are forbidden to tell others about the auctions.."
"I thought you liked me.." She cooed, with more tears coming out of her big brown eyes.
"Oh come on Koro, you think I would ever like my pet?"
"then why did you kiss me?"
I take a small box from one of my drawers.
"Oh Koro, that was your treat! For being such a good girl!.." I grin, opening the box to reveal a pair of handcuffs and a golden leash.
"Stop.." She demanded.
"You are so incredibly perfect, I just really want to try.." I start, as I feel my cheeks go red of excitement;
>>mine,mine,mine<<
"NO!" She snarled, clutching her fists.
I looked back at her, surprised..
>>Did you just yell at your master?...<<
..No one has ever yelled at me..
Uncontrollable surges of anger covered my mind, my rage and sadist nature was about to come out in full play.
"You don't own me Ota! I'm not going to let you treat me like a slave..I'm not a toy you can play with..I'm a human, and I would prefer to die than to be owned by any of you!!"  She exploded.
"If you stay with me, I will make you famous..You are going to be the most famous dancer in Japan and the United States. And even become a prima ballerina..You just have to accept being my pet." I offer.
"No way.." She answered, with more tears running down her eyes.
I take both of her arms;
"Why don't want to do this?!" I ask as I shake her; "I'm literally giving you a perfect future.."
"I don't want a future where I'm going to be treated as an animal.." She answers; "Stop! you are hurting me Ota!"
"I thought you were better Koro.." I sigh as I let her go.
She wipes off the tears of her eyes and slightly strokes my hair..Her touch is..is..different.
"I want to stay with you, Ota, I..really do.." I stare at the floor as her fingers travel through my hair; "Why can't you just accept that I'm a human? Is that so wrong?" I take her hand off my hair and pull her away;
"I don't need a human.."

♤. ♤. ♤. ♤. ♤. ♤. ♤
I know, I know:( I haven't updated in forever:o I deserve to be punished I know:( *hands you wrists*
I'm so sorry loves D: I had a HORRIBLE writers block and so so so many things happened in my life. But I know we'll push through it together ❤️
What's gonna happen to Jade?!?
Find out very, very soon...

I love you so much!
Moonlight ❤️