7☯Ota Baba and the diamond.☯

I slowly open my eyes, happily no one woke me up today.
As I slowly stretch, my muscles feel sore and my face swollen.
Now I knew about the auctions, and I was absolutely proud of myself for being able to get the information, not just from any person but from Eisuke.
I wasn't very impressed for the fact that it was illegal, powerful people always have their dark side..
I was impressed by being chosen to participate in something like this. Ota told me he only picked me because of my eyes, but what about the rest? What did they see in me that made them think I would be a good fit for the auctions?
I get ready without anyone rushing me this time. I leave my long brown hair free for today and I just put on a pair of jeans and a lavender shirt and I'm ready for whatever happens today.
I walk to the lounge, missing my phone and then I remember I haven't talked to any of my family this couple of days..I need to find a way to at least tell them I am alive.
Ota Kisaki is sitting down eating his breakfast, he is the only one there.
"Good morning." I greet him, he is so beautiful and famous. His work is really good, I consider myself a fan. I can't believe we know each other.
"Hello!" He answers smiling angelically."You are late sleeper like me aren't you?"
"Yeah!" I laugh."Today is the first day I was able to wake up when I wanted."
"You hungry?" He asked passing a hand through his wavy hair. Gorgeous.
"No." I lied
"Oh come on Ko..Ja-..Jade. You look hungry. Everyone is busy, and I doubt you have something to do. Do you want to go somewhere?"
He wanted me to hang out with him?!? It's like a dream come true.
"Sure!" I said happily and he giggled.
We go downtown and we walk the streets of Japan, when suddenly a lady comes up to him;
"Ota Kisaki! I have not seen you in a while!" Oh my..her breath smelled really bad.
"Hello Hashimoto! How are you?" Ota answered smiling.
"I am good..But I cannot wait to work with you again! Last time we did he had so much fun!" I tried to hide my face of disgust.
Ota kept smiling at her, like a beautiful angel. When she left, he looked at me;
"That woman makes me sick..I can't stand her." He was just smiling to her a couple seconds ago..
We kept walking another person came to us, this time, a petite girl;
"Ota! Ota! I just went to your museum, it was fabulous! It reminded me so much of that time when you drew me, remember?"
"Of course I do Arata! How could I forget?" Ota twinkled.
"Oh! My limousine is waiting for me, gotta go! Chao Ota!" She said running backwards.
He looked back at me;
"She is a contortionist, and she drives everyone crazy.."
"Mmm.."
I liked Ota, he was more like a normal person to me than the rest of the guys.
"So, Mr. Kisaki..."
"Call me Ota, everyone else does."
"Ota.." I continued as we walked."Why is an artist like you involved with auctions like this.."
"Eisuke already told you? That was pretty fast..You can't tell Anyone." His eyes were serious.
"I am aware of that."
"I would really hate to see some one with those big eyes getting killed.."
"You really like my eyes don't you? Why? They are just brown.."
"They remind me of someone..Look! They sell breakfast over there, wanna eat?"
"Yeah! I am starving!" I answered, we took a sit and we ordered. They gave me my plate and I ate as fast I could, I haven't had anything since yesterday before the auctions.
Ota just saw me eating, but kept grinning;
"What is it?" I ask looking up to him.
"You are just like her."
"Like who?"
"Koro, she was my pet."
I look like an animal? I know I'm not a model..but I thought it would be his ex girlfriend or a friend. But not his pet.
"You have those big trusting eyes, and the brown hair. She loved me and the way I was..I miss her so much."
"I bet Koro was always happy. She was lucky to have such a loving master." I answer as I see his sad face.
"She was.." His eyes were lost in thought.
"Have you thought about, adopting a puppy or something?"
"No.." Ota whispers."They don't allow pets at my condo and Eisuke would probably kill it if he saw my pet walking around the lounge."
"I am sorry"
He then takes a big breath and smiles again;
"Anyways..are you enjoying your breakfast?"
"Yes! And even more because...you know..you are here" I can feel my cheeks getting hotter.
"Can we not talk about me?"
"Can you give me your autograph first?" I giggled.
"You are just another fangirl aren't you?"
"No..well..I am never going to have you this close again, we are talking like friends.."
"We can be friends Jade." He smiled.
>>Is he faking like when he talked to all those people? It's really hard to know, he is an enigmatic person<<
"Ota, you want to know something?" I asked, hopeful.
"What?"
"My family and I have a dog, she is a husky, her name is bassy. If you go back to the United States we can play with her.."
Yeah sure! Like he would want to spend two hundred dollars in an airplane ticket just to go play with a dog.
"Really?" Otas eyes shimmered."I would love to."
Making Ota smiled was the best thing I could do.

When we go back to the lounge I am excited to spend more time with Ota, but Baba is already waiting for me;
"There you are pretty lady!" Baba said in a hurry."We have to go now, we only have three days to learn the dance for the Blue Moon Diamond come on let's go!
"Where are we going?" I ask.
"Just bring your tights and your leotards. We don't have time for explanations beautiful."
Ota looks at me and then waves;
"Good Luck Jade."
Baba takes my hand and we go to my room to take my stuff, we quickly get in the car and we drive to a small building;
"What is this place?"
"Just a place where I like to practice my dance moves." Baba answers and we enter.
It's a big room with clear mirrors as walls and a barre in the center of the room. The floor is flawlessly soft and made of wood, is perfect for turns.
"What a wonderful place!" I sigh. Is bigger than any of the dance studios I ever worked with.
"So..Jade, Sunday is going to be all about you for our grand finale." Baba continues as he takes his read suit off, leaving only a white sleeveless shirt; You are going to represent the famous "Blue moon diamond" that it's going up for an auction this Friday. Everyone is beyond excited...the audience loves diamonds and..they love you."
>>I am sure that diamond is stolen. It was in a famous exhibition a couple weeks ago."
"Do any authorities know about this? I don't want any of us to get caught" I've got myself into something illegal, I have to make sure I'll be safe. I don't want to go to jail!
Baba giggled;
"Princess..don't even worry about it, this hotel has the most security in the whole country. Nobody knows about the auctions." His eyes were serious.
"Just making sure."
He smiled again;
"As I was saying..the blue diamond and you have something in common..This diamond is very very rare. Just like it was very rare to find someone like you." Baba got close to me and whispered in my ear."You look so innocent from the outside..but it also looks like you are hiding something very dark..what is your secret pretty lady?"
>>secrets?!? I..don't..have any...secrets<<
"Anyway." His voice goes back to normal." Asia is used to contortionists and acro routines. But for this performance, we want to bring the delicacy of ballet."
>>ballet? I can do that with my eyes closed!<<
Baba brings a silky box from the corner and hands it to me;
"For you..beautiful diamond." I take the box and open it. Two beautiful ballerina slippers are wrapped up in a soft fabric. They are not just ballerina slippers. They have small baby blue diamond all over it. I've never seen something g like this before.
"Baba!" I sigh, they absolutely gorgeous."they are just..pe-rfect!!"
"They guys and picked them for you. We thought they had your name on them." He explains.
"They fit perfectly! Thank you so much!!" They feel a little too tight but I'll make them softer with the days left.

A couple hours later we are both wet due to the sweat. Baba's choreography was flawless, and there for I had to be flawless..my whole body felt sore, but my mind felt happy..I felt happy.
As Baba changed the song, I heard a familiar melody;
All your perfectly delivered lines..♪
Baba takes me quickly by the waist:
"I love this song." I laugh as I dance with Baba.As we waltz, I remember this was the same song I danced with Eisuke yesterday..
♪..Dust to dust...♪
I remember Eisuke's cold hands holding on too tight against my naked skin..I get a shiver again...
A tiny small part of me..feels like a traitor..