The Letters

This kinda takes place in 5a

Dear Derek,
I miss you. I know you broke up with me but I really miss you. This knew guy showed up. Theo. And people are dying. I don't know what to do without you.
I feel like something bigger is going on. I just.... I just miss you so much...please come home.

Dear Derek,
I need you. Scott he...he thinks I killed someone. Well I did but he was gonna kill me and my dad. I had to..I didn't mean to. I I just...please he doesn't believe me. I'm losing him and my mind! I can't do this anymore. Derek I need you. Please come home...

Dear Derek,
I love you. My dad is dying. I lost Scott. The pack is no longer together. Liam is heart broken. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm sorry. I missed up. I missed up everything. I haven't sent you any of these letters and one day I hope you'll get them soon.
I'm so sorry. I love you.

-----------------------------------

Derek came back two months after the pack broke up. Derek walked into Stiles' house. The smell of sadness and loss filled the air.

The pack sat in the living room but Stiles wasn't there. "Scott." Derek said making the Alpha look up. Tears filled his eyes as he shook his head.

"No...." Derek was filled with fear. "Where's Stiles!?" Derek yelled. Scott started crying and his mom held him.

John walked up to Derek putting a hand on his shoulder. "Derek...Stiles killed himself two days ago.." Derek couldn't believe his ear.

He felt his whole would fall down. John headed him three letters. "These where addressed to you. Derek I'm so sorry." Derek took the letters and said. "No I'm sorry...."

He turned and walked away. He didn't listen when the pack called for him. He drove to the grave yard and found Stiles.

Alone he finally let go. He fell to his knees and cried. He cried for his lost love. He cried because he wasn't there to help. He cried for his family and Paige.

He cried for Stiles.

Slowly he opened the three letters. One by one he read them. And one by one he broke down. He felt like his heart was ripped out. He didn't know what to do anymore.

He sat by Stiles' tomb and looked at the wolvesbane that grew next to it. Funny that wolvesbane would grew next to the guy that ran with wolves.

Slowly he took it. Welcoming the pain. He could hear the pack far away. The wolvesbane started to fill him. He welcomed it.

He no longer heard the pack far away. All he heard was Stiles' voice. And as the darkness came he welcomed it. Soon he'd be with Stiles...and he was.