Flirting

@anisacares

It was went they got Isaac back. They had just done the ice bath with him when Stiles started flirting with Derek again. "Well your not just a pretty face now are you." Stiles said smiling as he got closer to Derek.

Everyone knew that Stiles flirting with Derek was a bad idea. But they also thought it was cute cause Derek had no idea he was doing so.

"What?" Derek asked looking at Stiles. "Nothing anyways. So how are we going to get Erica back?" Stiles asked. He knew Derek was looking at him.

Isaac and Stiles started talking about ways they could get her back when suddenly Stiles stopped and start flirting with Derek again. "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

Derek was surprised. "What?" But Stiles just went back to talking with Isaac. This happened three more times with lines like, "are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see." or "your eyes are like stars." and "I'll be Batman if you be Robin."

Derek finally had it.  "Stiles why the hell are you saying all of that??" Stiles smiled and said.  "more balls then brains handsome." Derek thought about it. His eyes widened.

"Wait...did you just flirt with me????" Stiles gave a smug smile. "Have been for the past year," Derek was at a lost for words. "But thanks for noticing." With that Stiles walked out of the room.

Derek stood there thinking. Then he took off after Stiles. "Wait you can't do that!" He yelled at Stiles. Stiles just smiled and looked at Derek.  "I just did. Now come over here and kiss me."

Derek took no time and kissed Stiles right then and there. Stiles smiled. After a year of flirting and working on getting Derek to look at him or even kiss him and finally he had him.