Red Riding Hood

This idea is from @SterekWolf24 and her amazing book, Ideas for Sterek Lovers. Her ideas are amazing, must read.

I sighed as I looked at the outift. I had lost a bet with Scott and now I must wear a sexy woman, Yes you heard right WOMAN red riding hood outfit. I had to say, I didn't look that bad.

The white tights hugged my legs and ass, the little red skirt hung low but not to low, the top hugged my chest and the Hood hid my face. I of course wouldn't go outside, so once Scott saw me in this I could take it off.

Well...that was two hours ago. I really just didn't want to take it off. I walked around my house singing the song L'il Red Riding Hood, I love that song and it goes great with what I'm wearing.

"Bad wolves can be good!" I sang but soon stopped when I heard growling. Slowly I turned around to find the big bad wolf himself.

In other words, Sourwolf or Derek Hale. He had his gray shirt, dark jeans, and his black leather jacket. So hot.

"Derek big bad wolf," I said smiling lightly. Derek growled again and before I knew it I was pinned against the wall. Derek was sniffing me. I blushed and held my breath. Why was he doing this?

"Stiles, you have know idea what this is doing to me." He breathed out. "You smell so good and I want you so bad Stiles." I smiled more. This was it, this was how I wanted it. I was finally going to get Derek.

He pulled away and looked at me, his red eyes glowing bright.

"Stiles, I don't wanna hurt you. If I do please tell me." I nodded my head and said, "Derek, shut up and take me already."

He smiled and leaned down putting his lips to mine. I smiled into the kiss pulling him closer.

Let's just say I bought more Red Riding Hood outfits after that.