Remembering her

Stiles sat with his mom...well his mom's tomb stone...13 years ago his mom died. Derek stood in the woods and watched as Stiles went on.

Smiling as he told her about him and Scott. That Scott's a werewolf now and his dad knows and so on.

Stiles looked down and Derek heard soft cries coming from him. It pained Derek to see Stiles this hurt. He listened as Stiles said, "Mom...I hurt alot of people."

Derek then realized that he was talking about him being taken over and killing Allison and Aiden..but that wasn't him. He knew that.

Stiles started to full out cry now. Tears ran down his face as he hugged his knees to him as he cried. That was the last straw. Derek walked out from the woods and to Stiles.

"Stiles," he said in almost whisper, making Stiles jump and look up at him all teary eyed.

"D-Derek?" Stiles asked lightly. Derek smiled and sat down on the ground next to him. Stiles flinched a little, but he didn't move.

"It's okay." Derek said, and with that Stiles fell into his arms and cried. Derek could feel the pain within the small (yet not to small) teen as he cried.

Derek's veins turned black as he took the pain away from him, it wasn't going to help, he knew that, but he still tried.

Derek held the child to his chest, hoping, praying that this would bring them closer together.

To Derek's surprise it did. Slowly...Stiles started telling Derek about his mother. She had brown hair, and a whiskey color for her eyes.

She sounded a lot like Stiles. He smiled to himself as Stiles talked and remembered her.