Frist Kiss

I looked at Derek as we worked together. He needed some help with an Alpha thing and so here I am.

I really don't know why I'm helping him, what has he ever done for me? Nothing...I sighed, but I love him.

I hadn't realized I had stopped working and Derek was standing behind me.

I jumped at his voice. "Stiles are you okay?" I turned around and nodded my head. "Yea, I'm fine."

Being with werewolves for as long as I have, you know how to lie to their face, but it didn't seem to work with Derek.

Damn that sexy face of his! I turned to look away from Derek, but he grab my face lightly, making me look at him.

Our eyes met and my heart picked up, Derek's eyes widened as he heard it. I held my breath as I watched him lean down.

Slowly I moved closer to him. Our lips inches apart. My heart went crazy, and then they met.

I smiled lightly into the kiss, my hands moving down his chest and to his pants, looping my fingers into his pant loops and pulling him closer to me.

He growled, his hands on the table behind me. Derek's lips left mine and moved down my neck.

I let my head fall back so he could get more of my neck. His lips where like magic. I pulled him closer to me if that was even possible.

Then I felt his teeth sharpen as he kissed, sucked and licked my neck. I felt my legs give way under me.

Derek grabbed my sides to hold me up. Holy shit he really knew what to do. I was in haven, and then it stopped.

I opened my eyes to find Derek standing away from me. His eyes where bright red, "Stiles, you need to leave."

I shook my head. "No Derek." He growled getting closer and in my face. "I can't control myself around you Stiles! I could hurt you!"

I grabbed his face pulling him into another kiss. Slowly I pulled away, "I'm not scared Derek." I said.

"Just let go. Don't control it, I know you won't hurt me." Derek looked at me, fear in his eyes. And then...he let go.