Why 1

OK guys...this has self harm in it, for someone who is trying to stop I don't want this triggering anyone. Read carefully. I love you guys. There will be two parts.

Stiles felt the blood run down his arm as he cut again and again. It happened at school. He was doing fine.

For months he hadn't looked at the blade hidden in his room...but today was different. Today was the anniversary of his mom's death.

Stiles slowly walked into school, trying to be happy, but he just couldn't. It felt as if his life was falling. It didn't help that Jace was calling him name's today. He held his head low as he walked on. Until he felt the metal of the lockers hit his back.

He didn't even have to look up, didn't get it time to think before a fist was in his stomach. He leaned over feeling weak as the fits came again. Tears filled his eyes as blood ran down his mouth. "Stupid fag!" Jace yelled.

Stiles felt as if this was it. Until Scott came, "get away from him!" He yelled. But that wasn't enough. Jace punched him again in the face and stomach. Stiles fell to the ground and Scott lost it.

But it wasn't him it was Derek. Stiles saw him and ran tears in his eyes, blood running down his mouth. Derek had seen him like this. Oh God no.

Stiles sat by the river as the blood ran faster, he felt light headed but kept cutting. Soon his arms where filled with cuts, blood ran down his arm making it look like a bloody battle.

Stiles' breathing picked up as he fell. Things around him began to look blurry as he felt his body give in.

This is it, Stiles thought. This was the end. Stiles heard something off into the distance, saw a black thing...but white light called to him.