Scott finding out.

Scott knew something was up, he could tell when Stiles was lying to him. Stiles also smelt a lot like Derek.

Scott did not like it. This was his brother, his best friend. So Scott did that only thing he could do, texted Derek.

Keep your dirty like werewolf hands off of Stiles. Okay!? If I find out you've been flirting with Stiles, or even touch him, I will find you. And I will kill you. Understand?  Don't make me have to kill you!

Scott sent it and waited and waited and waited. But nothing came. Scott growled and got up going to Stiles' house first. He was not there. Hopping, he went to Derek's.

Before he even go to the door he heard Stiles. "Derek! Babe! I'm bored!" That was the last straw.

Scott kicked the door down. Scaring the crap outta Stiles. Derek's eyes red ready to attack.

"STILES YOU ARE COMING WITH ME!" He yelled getting madder by the second. "I will not," Stiles said looking away from him.

Derek growled, "Scott leave before I kick you out." Scott shook his head, "not with out Stiles."

Stiles rolled his eyes. "I'm staying here Scott. It's not like you can keep us away." Scott glared at Derek as he asked, "what do you mean bro?"

Stiles bitting his lip slowly said, "Derek and I are mates. You can't make us stay away from each other."

Scott looked at him for a second and then jumped for Derek. Fangs, claws and all wolfed out. Derek doing the same.

Stiles yelled at them to stop and finally the did. "You hurt him, I'll hurt you." Scott Said and left the newly new mates alone.