Singel Dad

Sterek AU

Derek smiled as his daughter Taila jumped on his back. He heared her laugh as he put most of his weight on his hands. "Daddy you're so strong!" He smiled. Taila loved it when Derek did this.

He was a single dad Taila's mother dropped her off leaving Derek alone. He didn't mind. He was gay anyways. He was drunk when it happened.  But he wouldn't take it back for the world.

"Okay love," Derek said getting Taila off his back. "Time for school." She frowned but went to get ready for school.

At school

Derek smiled as Taila kissed his cheek and then ran to her friends. Derek saw out of the corner of his eye one of Taila's teachers looking at him. Mr. Stilinski. He believed. He waved and then turned to go back home.

--------------------------------------------

Stiles watched as Derek Hale walked away. His daughter Taila Hale was one of his students, and man was her dad hot. Stiles liked him from the first time he saw him. He didn't know how to get him though.

Stiles sighed and went back inside. He ran into Scott the school nurse and his best friend. "Hey did Mr. Hottie hot come today?" Stiles blushed and nodded. "Yes now go away." Scott laughed at his friend and left.

Stiles got to his class room just as the kids started coming in. Taila smiled at him and gave him a hug. Stiles loved that child. He watched her she went to her desk and he started school.

------------------------------------------

Derek smiled as Taila ran to him. Telling him about her day. Again he saw Mr. Stilinski looking at him. It wasn't Taila but he was looking at Derek. Only Derek. Taila saw this and ran to her teacher.

Derek watched as she talked to Mr. Stilinski about something. He looked at Derek blushing but nodded. Taila kissed his cheek and walked back to Derek.

"What was that all about love?" Derek asked. Taila smiled and said, "I asked Mr. Stilinski to come and eat with us tonight daddy." Derek nodded acting cool, but inside he was scared.

----------------------------------------------

Stiles ran around his house getting ready to go to Derek's house. In his hand he had a book,  100 Ways to get a Single dad to Fall for You. He prayed this would help Derek to like him.

Stiles sighed and got up to go to his car. He's made house calls before so he knew where Derek lived. His heart was going miles per second. Man he was scared.

-------------------------------------

Derek smiled as Stiles walked into the house Taila was jumping up and down as soon as she saw him. Taila loved Stiles. Derek did to. Wait what? Derek couldn't believe it. He was in love with his daughters teacher.

------------------------------------------

Taila smiled saw she watched Mr. Stilinski and her daddy talk as they ate. Her plan was going right. Yes she had seen the way her daddy looked at Mr. Stilinski. She had also seen the way Mr. Stilinski looked at her daddy .

She had to get them together. They both loved her and wanted the best for her. So she wanted them to be her parents. One way or another she was going to get them together.

----------------------------------

After they finished Derek took Taila upstairs. Thinking Stiles would be gone after that he went to the kitchen. Surprised to see Stiles cleaning the dishes.

"Stiles you don't have to do that." Stiles smiled at him, "it's the least thing I could for you." Derek smiled at and finally he couldn't take it anymore.

He walked up to Stiles turned him around and kissed him. Stiles gasped in surprise but kissed him back. Little did they know, Taila was giggling on the other side of the wall. Happy her plan worked.