Cooking

Stiles smiled as he cooked food for the pack. Somehow, he didn't know how, but somehow he started cooking for the pack.

Isaac asked him if he could make him something to eat and then the whole pack asked him to do so. And now here he is, cooking for the pack.

Tonight was hamburgers, the pack was getting some movie to watch after they eat. The song Please Don't Leave Me was playing.

It was a sad song yes, but Stiles liked it. His mother would sing it to him every night...right before she died..

"Pleeeaseee don't leave me!" Stiles sang as he worked along. He was about to start the next verse when someone's strong big arms wrapped around his waist and a smoothing voice sang in his ear.

"I always say that I don't need you, but it's always going to come back to this." Stiles smiled as Derek's voice filled his ears and together they sang.

"Baby please please don't leave me." As soon as the song ended Stiles turned around and smiled up at Derek.

"Hey the pack home yet?" Derek shook his head and said, "no you're all mine now." 

Stiles blushed and looked away, going back to cooking. As he did so Derek thought it would be a good idea to start kissing Stiles' neck.

Stiles bit his lip, holding back a moan. "Derek I'm cooking!" He yelled. Derek only laughed. Finally giving in Stiles turned around to kiss him. But it wasn't a short one.

Soon Stiles was pined to the wall in a heated kiss of lips hands and teeth. Stiles smiled loving the way Derek kissed him.

Like always it didn't last long. A smokey smell filled the air. Stiles jumped away from Derek yelling, "My cooking!"