1

I sat on my bed. I was tempted to call him,but I figured this would be a bad time. Didn't he have a meeting today?

My binder stared at me from across the room.
"Na son not today, I got the comfiest hoodie and I don't need you for it," I said as I got up.

He seriously needs to help me out with my transition. I got ready and started at my reflection. Nothing seemed wrong. I looked like a guy,I felt like a guy, but something didn't seem right. I shrugged it off and went to the kitchen.

It was a small room, since it wasn't really meant for multiple people to be inside it. I searched the cabinets for Mac and cheese. Nothing.
I searched for chocolate. Nothing.
I searched for lemonade. No lemonade either.

God damn I better call satan. It felt like I was waiting forever until he picked up.

"Hey, Norman. I'm sorta in the middle of some meeting thing, it's pretty boring," he said.

"Satan can you like get me some things, please with a cherry on top," I asked.

"Yeah sure, it'd be better than this. So what do you need?"

I thought for a moment, then said," More food. Also some new clothes, and can you stay here for a little while?"

"Alright. I'm pretty sure I can stay there for today. Also do you want me to pick up some fast food while I'm out buying you things," he said.

"Yeah! I don't really care what."

I waited for about 10 minutes before he walked into my room. He wore a hoodie today which seemed weird but it was a good weird.

"Okay so I got you everything you told me to get, majesty," satan said as he placed the clothes on my bed and the food in the kitchen.

"Thanks, luci," I muttered as I saw he got me a suit.

He lounged across my couch as I brought in the McDonald's he got. We ate as we watched Ghost Adventurers.

"These guys are dumbasses," he said as he tried not to laugh.

I smiled and stole some of his fries. He didn't seem to notice. Lucifer looked at me and said," why did you want me to hang out with you anyways. I'm a very busy monarch."

"Something doesn't feel right. I sorta need someone else to chill with until the feeling is gone," I said.

"So the king of evil is supposed to help make that bad feeling go away?"

"Ugh shut up. Kylee is busy doing whatever she does at this hour. I-I don't know man."

He stared at me confused.

"I just got a feeling ya know? Anyways if you keep staring at me I'll fight you," I said shoving a pillow in his face.

"Fine. Anyways I was invited to this fancy party and was wondering if you would want to come with," he asked grabbing a blanket.

"I don't do fancy. You know that."

"Its not that fancy. It's a rich person costume party. So will you come with me?"

"Sure."

He smiled and focused on the tv again.

I considered asking him for help with my transition but I decided not to. I felt like it wasn't the right time to.

"I forgot to tell you that I liked what you did with your hair," he remarked.

"Oh yeah! I like the color," I replied.

I decided to make my hair completely white this weekend in honor of the upcoming winter.

Satan checked his phone and furrowed his brow.

"What's wrong," I said.

"Just some shit going on in hell. Apparently it's important," he replied.

"Go if you need to."

"See you later."

"Bye."

I checked the clock. 12 A.M was the time.

Opps.

I walked into my room and put everything up. Satan was a nice guy, but he could be a bit stubborn.By a bit stubborn, I mean extremely stubborn.

I sighed and checked my phone. Nothing. Of corse nothing, I only had two friends.