7

"Hello, dear listeners, I have some news. I will not be hosting tomorrow and I shall leave it up to my dear friend to do so. Also, incase of my untimely death or anything else prohibiting me from hosting, she shall stay your host.  She will also keep my social media updated with picture of pets incase of my death," Cyr said.  His voice sounded like it was cracking. Was he crying? Oh god please don't cry, that makes me want to cry.

I stared outside. The lights were so hypnotizing and vibrant,but I fell sleep about 10 minutes into the drive. Oops.

I woke up in a bed, it was my bed but it wasn't my bed at the same time. Being in a guest room is weird like that. My phone vibrated and I sat up. Who could be texting me at this ungodly hour?

SATAN :-): Yo I'm gonna be there at like 3 since the costume takes awhile to get on sooooo hopefully you're awake by then

I checked the time.

2:30

Well...shit.

I quickly got ready and waited for him. Then there was another drive to the place but with a new radio host. Her voice was cheery but not too cheery, her words were sometimes mispronounced and she never mentioned Cyr or her name.

We got to the costume makers place eventually. Their face lit up as they saw us and made some happy gestures to the costumes. Then the hard part came, putting the costumes on. I didn't wear my binder today since it was burned in the "accidental" fire of my place. Thanks. It was odd and seemingly complicated to put on by myself but Ashton helped me put it on with ease. I looked in the mirror and the costume reminded me of a dragon. Neat!

They put the mask thing on me and it seemed to be made of some type of bone. I looked in the mirror. I looked so badass.  They continued putting on the final touches and smiled happily.

"He gets to be the dragon? Why can't I be the dragon," Satan cried out.

Ashton looked at him and shrugged. His costume was elegant but really fucking creepy at the same time.
Then it was the time to go to the party, maybe the only reason we were going was because it was because its Devil's night.

The house was huge and there were so many people in various costumes. On the inside in one corner there was a group of girls, whoever seemed to be their leader wasn't speaking much.

"That's eve,"Satan quietly said motioning over to them.

"Anything I should know about her," I asked.

"Well it's biblical Eve, but she's pretty cool. She's still learning on how to control her second curse but she shouldn't bite too hard. She's also a witch, one of the originals," Satan started to trail off so I looked around the room some more.

Cyr was there, he was dressed as the white rabbit. He mask covered the majority of his face and the suit covered his body. He waved and walked over to me happily. Once Cyr saw Satan, he made a face.

"Mind if I take your plus one for a moment," he asked.

"Oh hey Cyr...go ahead, just make sure I get him back in one piece," Satan said and Cyr walked off with me.

He stared at the stairs for a moment and sighed. I shrugged slightly unsure of what was going on and looked around the room. Someone caught my eye, they didn't seem to be wearing a costume. Their hair was purple and they wore a black flower crown. They smiled at me and looked at the stairs. The lights dimmed slightly and the taking quieted down. Two people walked down the stairs, they looked almost exactly the same. They wore white gowns, gloves that went past the shoulder that seemed to have some type of claws and masks that resembled arctic foxes. They must be the hosts.

"Hello and welcome to our annual Halloween party," one of them exclaimed obviously excited for the whole ordeal.

"Sorry we couldn't have it on Halloween this year, something came up," the other continued seeming indifferent.

"We have some very special guests tonight, but I don't think that matters much! Just please enjoy the party!"

Cyr rolled his eyes and turned towards me.

"I have some business to take care of, just stay
in one piece," he said and walked towards the twins.

I turned back towards the purple haired person and they were staring at me. They smiled and made a finger gun and pointed it at their head.
I noticed that they also were wearing gloves but they were a different color from the fox's gloves. Whoever they were turned away and almost beckoned for me to follow them, so I did. I walked past everyone and followed them into a crowded room, the music drowned out anything anyone would say to me and I looked for them. I realized why I thought they weren't wearing a costume, they were wearing face paint that showed in the darkness of this room occasionally hidden from the light hitting them. A skull was painted on their face ,but something seemed off about it. They made another finger gun but pointed it at me this time. I felt drawn towards them ,so I kept following them. I didn't know why I was following them. I still don't know why I was following them.

After following them for awhile,we made it to a surprisingly empty room. I looked around it for a moment. They seemed to have disappeared. Well that's weird... Then I saw them, they were in a corner taking off the gloves and staring at me. I got a closer look at them, their eyes were a lilac matching their hair, their makeup was perfect underneath the face paint, and nothing seemed to be wrong with their hands.

"What do you want," I asked.

"The better question is what, or who you want," they responded. Their voice seemed to flu are with every word.

"What do you mean?"

"You're like a lost and confused puppy unsure of what to do or who to follow. It's quiet adorable to be honest..."

They stepped towards me and sighed dramatically.

"What do you want," I repeated inching closer to the door.

They slammed the door closed with a wave of their hand and panic ensnared me.

"The name's....never mind no one ever remembers and you won't remember what even will happened to you," they said and moved closer to me quickly. I tried backing away but they put a hand against my head and everything went to black.