Wayne really wanted me to have the baby in La but that would mean we would have to move down their for a while when I got further along. I had told him no, it would be different if we were going to stay down there after the baby was born, but Wayne seemed to prefer Miami as his permanent residence for now and I was happy with that. He could just get over it.

We spent the afternoon letting Fallon do what she wanted. We did some of everything, swam, let her play on her swing set,and took her out for ice cream. It was after 10 before she ever went to sleep. Wayne had been kinda quiet all afternoon. After I laid Fallon down I walked outside on the balcony where Wayne was leaning over the balcony smoking. I walked up on him hugging him laying my head on the small of his back. "So what you going to get me for my birthday." Wayne turned around pulling me into him. "I already gave ya my seed, what else you want." I rolled my eyes. "Ugh you are so vulgar." Wayne laughed pulling me toward one of the chairs. He sat down pulling me down into his lap. "What do you want." I looked down at him and shrugged. "You don't have to give me anything, I was just messing with you." Wayne gave me a look. "You already know I have something for you. I just don't know if I'm going to give it to you tomorrow when we go out to eat, or if I'm going to make you wait till Saturday. I can have Densie come drop it off." I made a pouty face. "I'd rather get it from you." Wayne took a hit of his blunt turning his head. "You're spoiled, you know that." I shrugged. "If you say so." Wayne laughed. "I know so baby."

The next morning Rochelle came touched up my highlights and lo lights trimming my ends. She even put my makeup on for me since she knew Wayne and I was going out to celebrate my birthday early. We had originally planned on having the babysitter come watch Fallon so we could go out, but Brooklynne had called and she said that she and Malachi would watch her and we could just pick her up Tuesday when we got back. I was like ok back from where I had no clue, but I had a feeling I was about to be surprised.

Wayne went and dropped off Fallon telling me to pack an overnight bag and something nice to wear for dinner. I sighed I hated packing not knowing where I was going. He had already taken care of his bags so I just threw some stuff together grabbing one of my favorite dresses to wear out to eat. I had heard him on the phone earlier making sure the jet would be ready so I was racking my brain on possible places we could go and come back quick. I had no clue.

I tried my best to pry out of Wayne where we were going on teh way to the airport but Wayne refused to budge. The flight took about 3 hours. It wasn't until we were landing that he told me we were in New York. Exiting the jet Wayne had a Black Tahoe with tinted windows waiting on us. We went to the hotel first to drop off our bags. I was amazed at the suite Wayne had booked for us. The suite had a terrace that I would have been happy staying there and not going anywhere else. It was a perfect get away. I was kinda bummed that we would only be able to stay a night here.

Around 8 Wayne told me to go get ready. I touched up my makeup, only having to reaply my lipstick and adding a little bit of powder. I glanced at Wayne as I went to grab my dress, he had changed into some black skinny leg jeans and a truckfit pullover. I made a face at him. "Why can you dress in whatever but I have to dress cute." Wayne cocked his eyebrow at me. "Cause I'm a dude." I rolled my eyes as I changed my clothes. The dress I had chosen to wear was red and black. Wayne walked up on me zipping it up for me. "You look hot." I turned around hugging him. "Whatever punk." Wayne leaned down kissing me. "Get your shoes on and lets go." I shot him a look. "Don't rush me." Wayne laughed leaning down to kiss me. "Cant' rush perfection." I rolled my eyes. "Too late to suck up."

Wayne was silent the entire ride to the restaurant. As we entered the restaurant we were surrounded by people trying to take pictures. I held Wayne's hand and let him lead the way. I hated all the attention. Wayen had reserved a private room for us at Woolfgang Steakhouse. I was speechless as I looked at the menu, this place was not cheap. The waiter came and took our appetizer order, we chose the jumbo shrimp cocktail and the lobster cocktail. "I hope this makes up for me missing your birthday." I grinned at him. "Hell the suite was makeup enough. Its fabulous." Wayne laughed at me . "It don't take much to make you happy does it." I glanced at him. "Shut up, I just like the terrace." Wayne shrugged. "Yeah its dope huh." I rolled my eyes, "Yeah real dope." Wayne glanced at me. "Got jokes huh." The waiter brought us our appetizers taking our dinner order. We both ordered the filet mignon, with mashed potatoes, and asparagus. He ordered a salad with his but I passed. The food was amazing. I ate way more than I should have and in fact started feeling sick from eating so much. Wayne made fun of me telling me I was a weak link because I couldn't finish my food.

Exiting the restaurant was just as chaotic as entering it. It seemed like the camera flashes would never stop. I was never so grateful to get in the Tahoe. Wayne was acting funny so I grabbed his hand. "Thanks for all of this." Wayne looked over at me. "You having fun." I nodded. "Yea, you enjoying yourself." Wayne smiled, "yeah, I was worried this wouldn't' be enough." I gave him a look. "Baby we could have spent the day at home together and I would have been happy." Wayne squeezed my hand. "I know baby but you deserve better." I laughed at him. "Damn straight I do." We walked in teh hotel hand in hand entering the elevator. As the doors closed Wayne walked up on my kissing my neck. "You ready for your birthday present." I pushed at him. "That's not a present, that's mine anyways." Wayne laughed at me softly biting my neck. "Damn does that mean I got to go find you something else." I rolled my eyes arching my neck. "Hell yeah, you got to do better."

Wayne slowly opened the door to the suite and I gasped as I saw the floor was covered in rose petals and their were candles lit everywhere. I started crying and turned into Wayne hugging him. "Omg you planned this." Wayne shrugged. "Yeah." He pulled my chin up and our lips met in a kiss. "Lets go out on the terrace." I nodded following him outside. Wayne went and sat down on one of the lounge chairs lighting up a blunt. "Aww how romantic." I said sarcastically. Wayne looks up at me. "Let me smoke and I'll get you your birthday gift." I sat down beside him. "What is it." Wayne shook his head. "You gotta wait." I rolled my eyes. "Ugh hurry up and smoke hell." Wayne laughed. "Somebodies impatient."

When Wayne finished smoking he stood up pulling me up with him. Wayne leaned down. "Close your eyes," he whispered in my ear. I frown. "Why." Wayne sighed. "Maci just close your damn eyes." I roll my eyes. "Ugh rude." I hear Wayne walk off and I frown. "Wayne why the hell, you going to leave me out here with my eyes closed." I could hear Wayne walking back. "Maci hell just be patient." I bit my lip. I was so tempted to open my eyes but I was trying to play along with him. I knew he was close to me and I started taping my foot. "OK baby open your eyes." I open my eyes and frown Wayne is knelt down on one knee. He reaches out grabbing my hand. "Wayne what the hell are you doing." Wayne bits his lip. "Maci when you left I knew I needed you in my life. I was miserable the whole time you were gone." Wayne reaches his free hand in his pocket pulling out a black velvet box. My eyes buck as he opens it. I look into his eyes. "Maci, will you marry me." My mouth must have hit the floor. I know I had a dumb ass expression on my face. Wayne bit his lip again and I nodded my head crying finding myself speechless. He took the ring out of the box and slid it onto my ring finger. It fit perfect. Wayne stood up and I wrapped my arms around him kissing him.

I looked down at my ring, it was a huge white gold halo ring. I couldn't stop crying. Wayne sat down pulling me into his lap. "Maci why the fuck you crying." I glanced up at him wiping my eyes. I could already feel my eyeliner running. "Umm... cause you just proposed." I frowned. "That is what you did right." Wayne laughed. "Yeah I said will you marry a nigga. I tried to do it all proper and shit." I leaned my head against his. "I..I'm speechless, I never imagined this, like ever." Wayne laughed. "You leaving made me realize I never want to be without you baby." I look up kissing him. "I was miserable without you too, I love you." Wayne pulled my face back down. "I love you too baby, now you ready to go to bed ." I nodded as we stood up. Wayne lead me back in the suite. "I'm glad I'm not the one who has to clean this shit up." Wayne laughed as we stood beside the bed. He pulled his shirt off and I put my hands against his flat stomach. His body was like a canvas, tattoos everywhere. Wayne spun me around and pulled the zipper to my dress down. He leaned in kissing my neck as he slid my dress down. "You happy." I turn around into arms. "You have no idea." Wayne smirked. "Should have made ya work for it, you been acting up." I wrapped my arms around him. "It's my early birthday so I think your the one that will be putting in all the work tonight." Wayne arched his eyebrow and I giggled as he pulled me down on the bed.