4-First Day At The DWMA

Start from the beginning

What if I'm discovered? What if someone finds out about me? No, I can't think about that. No one will find out, I won't let them.

Approaching the academy, I told the twins, "Now remember our reason for coming here. We are not here, Drake, to attract attention and make friends."

Drake gave me a fake sad face.

"I know that. Although you should worry more about attracting attention than me. After all, you are The Silver Wolf. People are bound to recognize you."

"Hmph, I'll deal with them. Don't you worry."

We went inside the DWMA and headed straight to the Death Room. Along with Lord Death, I noticed that red head, Spirit, I think his name is, and Stein.

When they noticed us, they all looked straight at us. Lord Death immediately spoke.

"Hey there, Luna! Nice to see you again! How's it going?!"

"Uh, great. Lord Death, we've made our decision."

He leaned a bit closer, waiting for my answer.

"We've decided, that we want to enroll here at the academy."

He clapped his hands together.

"That's great news! I knew you'd come around! Anyone with your skills is welcome here!"

I bowed my head slightly. "Thank you."

"You'll be in the Crescent Moon Class. Stein, would you take them there?"

Stein nodded. "Of course. Come with me, you three."

We followed Stein down the halls to a classroom. We followed him in and saw everyone's eyes on us. I felt really scared all of a sudden, but kept my neutral expression.

"Class, these are our new students. Why don't you three introduce yourselves."

I sense it again. I glanced around until I spotted him. The reaper boy.

Showing no emotion, I simply stated, "I'm Luna Shade, a meister."

I could faintly hear a few murmurs about The Silver Wolf. Looks like I'm already recognized.

The twins said in unison, "And we're her twin weapons."

"I'm Drake Sterling."

"I'm Drew Sterling."

Stein gave us a nod. "Very good. Now find yourselves a seat."

I noticed the reaper watching me as I made my way over to three empty seats in the back of the class. Drake and Drew sat on either side of me.

As we sat down, Professor Stein immediately started talking about dissecting things. With a disgusted look, Drake whispered to me.

"What does this have to do with being a meister or weapon?"

"I have no idea."

Kid's pov

No way, The Silver Wolf is here?! I could already hear Soul and Blackstar talking about it.

So her name is Luna and she has...twin weapons?! The symmetry! Those two boys dress a little differently, but their faces and hair...their identical!

And remembering her fight at the arena, her weapons are some kind of gauntlets...and they were perfectly identical too!

If only Liz and Patty could be so perfect. I watched as the three newcomers approached. My eyes were on Luna the whole time until she passed my table.