23. All I Want for Christmas Is You

Sorry it's been ages since I last updated!! Internet problems!

WARNING: CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT. First it's all fluffy but then... yeah. Things happen.

This kind of chapter has been highly requested, so I tried my best to deliver. Please note it's not something I'm comfortable writing so I don't know how it will turn out.

I also know some people don't feel comfortable reading this kind of stuff, so I will let you know when it starts because THE FLUFFY PART IS TOO REALLY CUTE TO GO UNREAD.

Feedback as always is super appreciated.

All the love as always, x.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Willie?"

I hear Niall's voice from the front door, half expectant, half scared, waiting for his cousin to answer.

"Kitchen!" he yells.

I hear distant footsteps making their way to...

"Why is she here?" Niall says pointing at me, "I told you..."

"It was fucking freezing, Niall. I entered her here and she hasn't been allowed to leave the room. She entered with her eyes covered all the way to the kitchen so she has no idea what is going on"

Niall's frown relaxes and he walks to me with a smile.

"How are you?" he asks.

"I'm great, a lot warmer now" I chuckle pointing at the cup of tea; "Would you like some?"

"Yes, please" Niall answers.

"How was the award show?"

"It was phenomenal"

"I saw you giving the acceptance speech" Willie chuckles, "In Spanish; sí, señor, very impressive"

"Vic was the one who taught me"

"Oh, shit" Willie curses turning to me, "I swear I had no idea..."

"No worries" I cut him, "At least you didn't expect me to be out in the cold for more than half an hour at 1am" I grin turning to Niall.

"Sorry about that" Niall smiles taking me by the waist, "but I promise it'll be totally worth it" he grins back leaning forward and kissing me.

"All right, that's my cue" Willie chuckles getting up, "I'll put some earplugs and sleep like a baby. You enjoy the surprise" he winks at me and exits the kitchen.

"He's going to put earplugs on" Niall sings with a cheeky smirk sitting next to me with his cup of tea.

"If that's what your surprise is about, you know you don't have to bring me to Hertfordshire" I answer.

Niall immediately bursts out laughing.

"No, that is not the surprise. However, I'm glad I have that information now and I can assure I will use it in the future"

I shake my head chuckling and finish off the tea. I patiently wait until Niall finishes his and once he's put both cups on the sink, he turns to me with a smile.

"Ready?"

"Should I be?"

Another cheeky grin is his answer.