13. Be Our Guest

"What is wrong with Niall?" Valeria laughs as she enters Harry's car.

"He's mocking the media for all the things that were said about Harry and I"

"Oh, all right!" she giggles, "I saw the tweet and I was like: 'What has gotten to this kid?'"

We all laugh and chat until Harry stops the car in front of a hotel.

"There's Ed!" Val exclaims waving at the singer.

"He can't see you" Harry chuckles.

"Why? Oh! Tinted windows, all right" she laughs and opens the door to greet him.

"I'm gonna park the car" Harry says starting the engine.

"I'll come with you" I say fastening my seatbelt again.

When we enter the hotel lounge, Val and Ed are already seated on a pair of comfy armchairs and greet us waving.

"Very posh place" I joke following Harry and joining our friends.

"What took you so long?" Ed asks, "we asked for the full afternoon tea"

"Good" Harry smiles sitting next to me.

Time goes by and we have a great time. Valeria and Ed talk as if they had been friends since they were kids, and I can't help a face when I turn to Harry and I find him frowning at them.

"Harry" I say poking him with my shoulder.

He shakes his head and turns to me, slightly raising his eyebrows.

"Tell me"

"Niall and I are staying in tonight, having dinner and watching a movie. Zayn and Liam are coming too. Think you could join us?"

"Are Ed and Val coming as well?"

"Yeah, if they want to" I nod turning to them, "Guys, would you like to have dinner in my flat? Niall, Zayn and Liam are coming over as well. Just for a movie"

"Uh... I've already got plans, sorry" Ed apologizes with a sad look.

"Good" I hear Harry behind me muttering under his breath.

I turn to him maybe too violently. What is that even about?

"You coming, Harold?" I say, raising my eyebrows and shaking my head at him.

"Sure" he answers pulling a face as an apology (good thing I was the only one who noticed); "Valeria, would you join us?"

"Yeah, I've got nothing better to do"